Refund or Sh** out of luck?

No not really

what’s low key?

Subtle and discreet

2 Likes

no no Ik what LOW KEY means but i don’t understand what is lowkey in this situation

1 Like

Don’t worry. One day you’ll suddenly get it, do a face-palm and run into a parked car.

That was a joke.

8 Likes

I’ve been always wondering why people played PacMan so much. It’s such a boring game. Probably the most boring i have ever played. Even Pong was more interesting.

3 Likes

Most definitely the sound effects.

Wanted a Volkswagen, got a Ferrari, wants a refund. Boggle.

3 Likes

I am confused? Why bring Pacman in this situation?

Wait what? Do u mean to say that i was expecting something worse and in return got something better? even though i clearly stated i was expecting something WAY different and recieved something that was not at all what i was thinking in my head?"

theirs your problem you were comparing it to something else, look at it without comparing it and then think of how it plays, then think of ways that can fix some of the problems you are having, rather then saying the game is bad, there is a thing called constructive criticism where you think of good points and then bad points and how to improve them.

2 Likes

Ok here is my “constructive critism” playing this game solo *which i kind of do because i’d rather just relax back and play a game alone sometimes IS soooo tedious…leveling takes forever and from what i hear it’s u either are EXTREMELY GREAT @ 1 or 2 things or you are “average” at everything now this wouldn’t be a problem if “average” didn’t feel like that is what the starting point should be instead of taking 8-10 seconds to mine ONE BLOODY ROCK! for the starting level.,…

They really need to buff mid and early game cause it’s just not fun in the sense i don’t feel like i’m achieving anything cause now all i am focusing on is levelling up instead of building an awesome house instead now i’m forced to have some sort of uglyy ass block house or pay someone else to do it for me (which i would never do cause i SHOULD be able to just do it myself without it taking 2-3 hours just to build a small little shack…buildings slow, mining is slow…EVERYTHING early and mid game is SUPER SLOW! that is the main problem with this game…

1 Like

also comparing isn’t a bad thing…it never is…i am not saying THIS GAME SHOULD BE EXACTLY like minecraft…i am just saying having too much focus on MMO qualities on a sandbox open world game is never a good idea IMO it’s too limiting and makes it so that now u can’t just enjoy the game urself and play…MAYBE if this game was more populated i’d have no problem but as is right now u basically have to go out of the way to find a community that will help you out and you help them out…this works for TRUE MMORPGS but that is because it usually has a linear path and everyone shares a common goal…in this game everyone is allowed to do their own thing but without the help of others you are SEVERELY limited in how quickly you can achieve said goal.

1 Like

Ironic that a game called 'BOUNDLESS" has such limits on what you can do behind it…

Boundless refers to potentially endless number of world’s and not what you can do.

Yes it is MMO most of all and if you don’t like progression then it’s truly not your kind of game and I understand your pain after spending money.

However I must say that I don’t find average skill levels unsatisfactory in terms of what I can craft how fast I move or mine etc. It’s all slow and difficult at point zero but basic progression is fast enough to reach playable level of skills.

I also had my character reset a few times and I know how it is to be only able to build simple things from basic materials. But it gives me satisfaction to plan better and improved architectural structures while mining and hunting and progressing. It seems that you are really a type of player that likes to hv access to all content right away. So I get your frustration at having to progress your character first before you can build what you want.

For me satisfaction is bigger when I need to work harder and longer to get something. That’s why I love this game, as I don’t appreciate fast rewards for doing little.

From that point if view it is not a game for you. I’m sorry for you that you got stuck with the product you can’t enjoy at the moment and have no refund chance now.

Best option is to sell it to someone.

In case you see some potential in here, remember the game is in alpha and will go through a lot of chances so maybe give it a go in half a year or so.

Peace.
:innocent:

2 Likes

I wasn’t trying to be rude or anything, I was just saying that some constructive criticism go’s a long way, sorry if I sounded rude

1 Like

What tool are you using that is this slow?

1. Using a Wooden Hammer can mine 10 rock blocks in 30s, which would be 3s per rock.
  2. Even the Totem (equivalent to your fists in Minecraft) can mine 10 rock blocks in 45s, which would be 4.5s per BLOODY ROCK.
  3. Stone Hammer 10 rocks in 24s.
11 Likes

he might be using a slingbow :smile:

1 Like

Maybe he found a BLOODY portal to a higher level BLOODY planet that has stronger BLOODY ROCK. It’s BLOODY possible… :smirk:

7 Likes

I suppose that it’s time someone wrote an MMO-style build-and-survive game in which one starts out with god-like abilities and then becomes more and more useless as one levels up. By the time one reaches the endgame one has no abilities whatsoever–but at least one has that bitchen castle/starbase/military-industrial state to live in.

It seems like there’s a lot of market demand for that.

@Godslayer109 – back in the early days of this game I built an entire town that was a tribute to ice cream. I built massive bridges and a set of Incan highways through the mountains. I dug underground temples. I built an entire resort, complete with health spa and a view of the first Oort space launch facility. I did this by myself.

Now the game is different and resources are harder to come by, but I’ve managed to build a decent compound next to a lake by myself. It can be done.

I guess it’s good to have goals (I’m more of the “it’s the journey, not the destination” kind of person) but as this is a game, I don’t understand why you’d (at least implicitly) insist that there’s a timeline that must be followed, and an empirical deadline to be met. There isn’t. (Prove otherwise.) I’ve seen this in so many other games–players complaining that somehow they’re not wasting time efficiently enough. That’s what we’re doing–wasting time. We’re not advancing the human condition in any way–ultimately this is just like watching television or kicking back and listening to music–it’s just more interactive. It’s down time. It doesn’t require pressure in order to be good.

Your mileage may vary, and you are free to want what you want when you want it. In my opinion, that approach will not serve you well in the long run. Stop looking for what isn’t there (yet) and be here now.

I don’t mean in the forums–I mean be mindfully present in the moment.

A monk told Joshu: “I have just entered the monastery. Please teach me.”
Joshu asked: “Have you eaten your rice porridge?”
The monk replied: “I have eaten.”
Joshu said: “Then you had better wash your bowl.”
At that moment the monk was enlightened.

13 Likes