Regen Bombs

Please let the Regen bombs regenerate everything. Also ores, vegetables, mushrooms, plants …

That would cause the price of almost everything to drop to 1c

2 Likes

What would be so bad about that? - The prices are already a long time all mega guestig and you deserve absolutely nothing more.

There would be pretty much no point of selling anything if it worked on everything.

1 Like

I was just told that regen bombs bring back ores (but in different spots of course) and I was surprised to hear this… so ores do not regenerate from bombs then? (This is what I assumed in the first place)

The Devs explained how regen is curenntly working in the post I linked above.

Are you trying to completely kill the economy? Why are you cause that would destroy the fun for a lot of people that play the game. That is a pretty bad thing to do.

This is utter nonsense. You’re saying a shop owner doesn’t deserve more than 1c per item they sell? Complete nonsense.

I don’t know where this opinion is coming from but it’s clearly from someone who hasn’t been playing that long; which isn’t a bad thing that you’re a new player. Just understand that suggestions like this tend to not go so well when the economy is a pretty important aspect of the game for a lot of players.

2 Likes

No, No, and definitely No.

It is already to easy to get a decent amount of stuff unless you are very very new to the game.

Also kind of wish they would take them out of the game, or at least make people inside its range immune to fall damage for a moment. I have already mistakenly murdered more then a few people with regen bombs.

ᴬˡˢᵒ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉⁿᵗᶦᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘᵖᵖᵉᵗˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵘˢᵉ ʳᵉᵍᵉⁿ ᵇᵒᵐᵇˢ ᵃˢ ᵃⁿ ᵃⁿⁿᵒʸᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᵒᵒˡ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᶦᵈᵈˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ʰᵘⁿᵗˢ

^^ This 100%

Also think there should be a radius around a meteor that it doesnt work. And a small 1-3 min timer after its over.

1 Like

I couldn’t even believe it when I heard some of the antics people have got up to. There needs to be a " [character name] dropped regen bomb" in notifications channel if they can’t address that directly.

There are too many seemingly good people who will take a chance at this sort of griefing if they think no one is looking.

Yea i been in a few situations that make me not want to run hunts with groups. I usually go out with some guildies or solo run on a T3-4 planet.

Well there’s already a check for campfires/beacons when the meteor is active. so that should be simple to implement. Once it’s over though, you can beacon.

I do wonder how often someone throws the wrong bomb as people tend to pile up and throw heal bombs at the meteor after a fight. Inventory is already tight though. People should be leaving the regen bombs at home.

EDIT: sorry to be a little off topic but, ahh, the OP is a really, really bad idea IMO. I was surprised when regen bombs appeared (or maybe when I first learned of them, if they aren’t fairly new) and still sort of think it’s altogether a bad idea.

1 Like

I mined amethyst and found one nice spot. Regenerated the area I mined and mined it again. Found enough amethyst again. So it does work that way. It’s just you don’t get exactly the same amount of resources and exact placement is different. So, all works like natural regeneration.

LOL, no!

Nothing has any value then!

Do you really think I will put up request baskets for beans, leaves, exotic yams, shimmering orbs, lamella’s, etc. ever again with that change? If I can get them so easily?

You might notice that many shops only buy items they either need a heck of a lot of or aren’t easy to get by using a regen bomb (or both). Those will all disappear!

Prices of most crafted goods will drop as well, making it less worthwhile to try to sell them since they still take ages to make.

Then you can’t get enuff coin anymore either to even buy your tools because, ya know, forge mats still need items from creature drops that can’t be re-genned and thus are still going to be expensive!

Next thing you know you’re gonna ask to be able to buy coins with cubits! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So no, this would be a game breaking change

Ehh, it doesn’t work that way tho. You probably did not get all the gems the first time around which you then got the 2nd time…

1 Like

if you know for sure thats the way it is, I won’t argue, as my observation wasn’t precise and I wasn’t conducting a controlled experiment, so I might have assumed things based on inaccurate perception