Release: 103 - Walls

cant wait to try it! Is the Rain back now? I miss it…all the ambiance in the game is very restful and relaxing after a long day :relieved: :sunrise_over_mountains:

Hello all from Heart

What is with diagonal walls in a next update? (And more shape variants?) :smile:

Will be very happy to see this. :heart_eyes:
Feels important for building.!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Best Wishes
Lungta21

Maybe also Walls an Slabs for Gleam, Lamp, Glass, Dark Glass, etc. :man_with_turban:

Good idea… ? ! :heart_eyes: :fireworks: :gift_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, we need everthing as walls :slight_smile: but we also need everything as slabs :wink:

Walls for leaves would be a cool decoration.

1 Like

I’m sure we’ll add slabs for more block types in the future. Better to see how everyone gets on with the ones we have for now first :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can we get window walls too? Like not a full block but a window as thin as the walls your giving us?

1 Like

Oh and maybe glass fences too? Well I’d like to see a lot of variety of fences myself. :smiley:

1 Like

Loving walls, they make for some pretty pillars, but I gotta agree with DarkRepulsar about getting the placement mechanics sorted soon, it’s a bit of a chore getting the placement right. You have to stand inside a pillar to build it and often gotta peer around corners. Very awkward x3

@Darkicus you might want to look at the next update :wink:

2 Likes

hey. what if slabs and walls were the same item, and you just place it differently?