Release: 107 - Lava flow update

New Features:

• Lava flow simulation.
  • Sped up portal loading and render an empty portal while connecting to portal server.
  • Sped up wooden axe (it also works for timber blocks) and added another tool…

Fixes:

• Fix for server crash when an incorrect ammo item is associated with a weapon.
  • Fix NPCs spawning inside walls.
  • Fix some placed blocks looking a different color for other users.
12 Likes

Oooh new tool. Someone tell me what it is when you discover it because I don’t have access to my own computer :frowning:

yeah nice. thanks for the update.

yaaaaaas!! FASTER PICKAXES
thank you so much guys

2 Likes

great, thanks!
i also wanna say @dave your profile pic always looks like you are talking on a banana phone :smiley:

1 Like

New tool seems to be the Stone Pickaxe, made with Sticks and Granite.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome that should take care about the complains about the slow pickaxes :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s about 3 times faster, subterranean construction is going to be so much easier now.

2 Likes

OP stone pickaxe is OP :smiley:

Yay, I’ll be able to continue my build where I was clearing a stone mountain <3

if that is a stone pick i can’t wait to see a iron pick

1 Like

Using that stone pickaxe like

8 Likes

As much as i love the tool i still hate it cause it means people will remove mountains destroying pretty terrain and will be more anti terrain instead of like me where i work with the terrain

3 Likes

at the same time though, when they remove infinite resources… That faster pick means more building and less grinding.

I’m only removing the parts of the mountain that I need to for my build to work.

1 Like

thank you thank you THANK YOU :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

All the yays all the time; stone pickaxe!

1 Like

Thank you for making this.

2 Likes

“For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky.”

1 Like