Release: 109 - Charger Creature Update

New Features:

• Added a new creature type. These rare aggressive creatures will chase you and charge at you if you get close to them. They do not smash blocks that they charge into yet, and they are using placeholder art and animation.

Fixes:

• Fixed regression leading to not being able to walk up steps a lot of the time.
9 Likes

YES. THE MOHAWK PIG!!

GJ guys, nice to see some new animals xD

cute little fellow but I got an unknown error on hawig a few minutes after encountering and playing with a charger^^ I’m not sure if it’s related though^^

Hmm,I killed many of them, but still no bacon :frowning:

3 Likes

we need a melee weapon, or to add damage to tool attacks(axes)

2 Likes

Hah! Seems that when they said the Mohawk pig was abandoned, they were only throwing us off the trail! Well played, WS, well played.

1 Like

You have to Request Bacon Here

3 Likes

I doubt that he can order bacon there^^

1 Like

Mo’pig is working as a body double for the much cooler, more original charger creature coming later.

1 Like

Nope, you’re doubling down on your deception! I won’t be fooled twice! :wink:

2 Likes

Please no. the mohawk pig needs to stay, its bloody epic o.o

1 Like

Mohawk pig is the body double’s body double, always the bridesmaid and never the bride.

3 Likes

Love it! Just made the game feel dangerous, so goooood.
They do get you unexpected though. A little warning noise would be good!

ALSO can we have a sword soon, or at least the axe be able to hurt creatures. Bow and arrowing this lil moving guy is harddddd.

4 Likes

oh man I better make lots of arrows!! :nysurprise:

1 Like

Here’s some quick piccies of the idiot before he killed me.

4 Likes

But I found out that the AI isn’t the brightest^^
I was afk behind a single wall block and as I came back I saw one of them standing on the other side, unable to go around^^ (Might have been because I wasn’t really on the floor because of a bug, but still funny^^) at least I had enough time to take pictures xD

Is there a way to make a spoiler around things? Or make the pictures smaller? It seems so big and I don’t want to slam it everyone in the face^^

1 Like

I know it has been discussed before, so I will mention that they can (and will) attack you inside of beacons.

2 Likes

Blocked this little guy real good :smile:

DEAR LORD

6 Likes

MONDAY UPDATES?!?!? what is the world coming to? :joy:
nice work guys, thanks!

2 Likes