Release 144 - Report issues here

I think I crashed the Internet … Or better said TestEU1 … I was acting with the Craftingtable and removed a lot of craftings from the que. Then it stucked, then crashed and now the server is offline. I’m just uploading the video to youtube where you can see what happened (in german, but I can translate if you have questions (with time mark)). I was streaming in Twitch that time.

Here the Link to youtube (up in 50 mins, says youtube): https://youtu.be/rPi5yzeRU6Q

or here on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/birne_gilmore/v/93114180

So, yes …

SORRY FOLKS, that I crashed our EU Test Planet :frowning2:

Here you go. As you can see, the top block has grass and the bottom doesn’t but they show as the same color. When I mine the bottom block it matches the color shown but the top block shows as brown after being broken.

I don’t have a link to the issue. If I find it I will edit this post. Correct. So for example, I can’t place my Workbench next to my crafting table or my second crafting table next to my first. This seems to affecting everything except the furnace. Here’s a screen shot of the message I get trying to place a crafting table next to a machine.

I have same to, need to be 1 square between machines. The red placing-square do not appear.

Thanks for the screenshot. It definitely looks like you’re attempting to place different machines next to one another, in which the messages are indicating that it’s not possible to do so. This is working as designed.

What’s the reasoning behind this if you don’t mind me asking? Seems like it just wastes space. Also, should I be able to place two of the same machine next to each other?

According to @olliepurkiss, this was done to avoid confusion when machines are placed too close to each other. But you can place two machines together as long as they are of the same type (e.g. more than one Workbench adjacent to one another).

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for the info. I see how it could be confusing with how similar the machines look.

I haven’t checked but can confirm other slots in the left radial menu work weirdly too. I can check out the right radial menu when I get off work in about 5 hours or so and I’ll get back to you!

Server eu01 down now twice in 5 min. First time i reconnect, now it off.

Made some stairs, after crafting number two it say inventory full, it was not, the first one was in a spot.

1 Like

Server EU down error 5…MayDay MayDay

1 Like

Oh, it was patched…

Back on again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Stuck at “Retrieving player world…” :frowning:

1 Like

Should be back up now.

I encountered something and I don’t know if this is a bug or not - but i can’t find anything regarding this.

I died, nothing special here, but after respawning all my tools in my inventory where damaged to a point that 1-2 hits broke them. Now, I can’t find anything regarding death-penalties in the according threat. I can’t tell if the broken tools are a side effect of the eu-server that went down a few minutes ago, because between dieing and logging back in where just seconds. But the bottom line is, that all my 7 Tools that where/are in my inventory are practically broken/destroyed. That made fighting the two spitters in my base even more challenging :wink:

When you die all your items lose durability (Intentional)

Well yes, but 99%? Just destroy them then :smiley:

blue = worbench
green = possible position for a new worbench
red = Invalid Block Position

restart steam and maybe you muzst wait a few minuts to start, i had the same problem ^^

I guess that’s so people aren’t left wondering where those particular items disappeared to.

i get negativ damage from heal ? ^^ => “Heal 12000 From Cooked Meat” sounds much more better

some color problems