Release 144 - Report issues here

Please report all issues discovered in Release 144 in this thread.

Went to do some mining and the game crashed. Upon trying to log back in I got gamer server is offline. Now I’m just getting stuck on retrieving player world. I was on US East. Not sure if it’s down or if it was just me.

How about now?

1 Like

Back online! Thanks!

1 Like

I cant cancel anything in my production queue, putted in a lot of rock to make stones, now i want to make some new tools and have to wait until tomorrow before the stones are done… could really need the ability to move works in the queue up and down.

Edit:
I smash it and placed it again, now the cancel work.

If you don’t want to wait until tomorrow you could always make another crafting table as a work around for now

1 Like

Scrolling using the middle mouse button when the beacon plotter is in my left radial in the middle right slot is acting weirdly. It does not behave logically (skips slots or goes the opposite way I’m scrolling)

1 Like

Can you guys make it an option to have an itembar… I cant get used to the wheel-thingy, its very hard for me to do things

1 Like

I’m now having the same issue that @Smoothy had on the testing releases where I can’t place machines next to each other. I’m not sure what is different between this time and the previous time I placed machines.

I’m having a problem after selecting my server where it says “Welcome to Solum.” The screen remains purple. I thought it was loading, so I waited a little while and got messages on the side of the screen saying I had taken damage from creatures. Other than the message, there is no change in the purple screen.

1. Can you share a gist of the game log?

2. What happens if you restart the game?

I’m having a problem sharing the gist, I’m a new forum user and it thinks I am trying to share two links.

Restarting the game has the same result, except there is no option to select server again.

If you can’t post a link to the game log please email it to boundless@turbulenz.com

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but when you mine clay on Sollum (US East) if the clay has grass on it then it will be a brown block even though it shows as purple-ish in the world. When you place the mined block it remains brown.

Edit: If you place a block on the clay to remove the grass and then mine the clay you will get the clay as the correct color.

1 Like

When whacking stuff, the swing animation and sound get out of sync pretty frequently. I also observe blocks flickering before being removed (like the server and client are fighting about current state).

This is on Solum; my latency was ~35ms, timestamp boost was 66.67ms.

1 Like

What you can do is use the number keys between 1 and 8 to select items. Make sure you also adjust these settings to select items for the appropriate hand.

Does this occur with the right radial menu?

Do you have a link to that issue? Are you talking about placing different machines next to each other, and if so, do you get any messages afterwards?

Do you have any screenshots of this?