Testing 28 promoted to Live.
This update is accessible via the “Live” release of Boundless on Steam.
We have released the latest Testing version to a full Live release of Boundless on Steam. This release contains all the features and fixes from the Testing 15 to Testing 28 releases, listed below:
- Testing 15: World Builder and Resource Regen!
- Testing 16: Storage, Locks and GUI
- Testing 17: Crafting and Dual Wielding
- Testing 18: World Wrapping
- Testing 19: Art and GUI improvements!
- Testing 20: Bug Fixes and Art Improvements
- Testing 21: Block Rendering and World Builder Prefabs
- Testing 21-fix1: Crash bug fix
- Testing 22: Warps, Planets, and more!
- Testing 23: Fixes, World Builder Node Library and more!
- Testing 24: Trading with the dead, fixes and more!
- Testing 25: Death, Respawning and more!
- Testing 26: Compass, Robustness and more!
- Testing 27: Smart Spawning, Less Lag and more!
- Testing 28: Spawning, Shovels and more!
This new release of Boundless to Live supports 4 geo-location regions: US-East, US-West, EU-Central and Australia. You will be able to select your initial spawn region the first time you enter the game. Once spawned you will need to Warp to different Worlds to explore the this new Boundless universe.
These new Live worlds will be fully maintained (ie. no wipes) until (at a minimum) the start of next year, and hopefully longer until 1.0.
The Testing release and worlds will be taken offline until there is something new to test. New Testing releases will be announced as usual.