This update is accessible via the Steam Beta "Testing" release of Boundless.
The release will be accessible as "Testing" until the end of the week, whilst we resolve issues with the playing community. When this additional polish is complete the release will be promoted to Steam "Live" for all players.
Please report all issues discovered with the update to this support thread.
- New Totem asset.
- Fossil Extract has the wrong mesh.
- Crafting + Resources:
- Fixed a server crash when players die while interacting with something.
- Fixed a server crash when trading with a dead player.
- Handcrafting recipes added to the crafting table.
- Warp Conduit is now crafted from rock and not stones. [Updated.]
- When breaking a crafting table the contents should drop.
- HUD + GUI:
- Fixed server crash from manipulating inventory.
- Bug fixes:
- Ammo is no longer lost when the Slingbow's durability has been fully depleted.
- Cannot remove blocks inside beacons if the beacon control block is removed first.
- Mining experience should not increase from picking up player-placed blocks.
- Position of beacons are not always the same on a different day.
Resolved Known Issues:
The following items were known issues in previous releases and have now been resolved.
- The character will be standing still when running sideways.
- The LODs on the tool models are oriented differently in storage.
The following items are known issues in this release.
- Cannot 'drop' items from [Workbench Ingredients] and [Completed Items] lists.
- Pushing [P] button rapidly crashes the client.
- Some items in player hands in 3rd person view are huge (e.g. Power Core).
- Some of the items are not positioned in the hand correctly when the players are seen in 3rd person view.
- Some of the items displayed in the inventory screen are not positioned correctly.
- Sometimes the animation for left handed tools do not swing continuously.
- The recipes are not final.
- Z-fighting with some items (workbench and other machines) when placed underwater.