This update is accessible via the Steam Beta "Testing" release of Boundless.
The release will be accessible as "Testing" until the end of the week, whilst we resolve issues with the playing community. When this additional polish is complete the release will be promoted to Steam "Live" for all players.
Please report all issues discovered with the update to this support thread.
- Respawning after death respawns you at the same location you died in, if valid, otherwise 'near by'.
- There is a 10s countdown for respawning.
- HUD + GUI:
- Added log messages when the player takes damage.
- Fixed spark value in the recipe descriptions.
- Improved the coin amount visualization.
Resolved Known Issues:
The following items were known issues in previous releases and have now been resolved.
- Cannot 'drop' items from [Workbench Ingredients] and [Completed Items] lists.
- Pushing [P] button rapidly crashes the client.
The following items are known issues in this release.
- Some items in player hands in 3rd person view are huge (e.g. Power Core).
- Some of the items are not positioned in the hand correctly when the players are seen in 3rd person view.
- Some of the items displayed in the inventory screen are not positioned correctly.
- Sometimes the animation for left handed tools do not swing continuously.
- The recipes are not final.
- Z-fighting with some items (workbench and other machines) when placed underwater.