Release 144: Warps, Wrapping, Worlds, Regen and more!

How can I switch my game from the testing version to live?

Shouldn’t have to do anything but update the game. Testing/beta channels have been removed from Steam (at least for me). Update and play should be all you need to do.

It still says [testing] next to Boundless in my Steam library, but since it’s updated I guess I’m good to go.

[testing] is the old server. Use the “Verify Integrity of Game Cache” option to fix it.

It seems that restarting Steam solved the issue. Thanks regardless!

1 Like

any groups starting a city/village in EU server? i would like to join

1 Like

I think @TheBirne is gonna make one near me at -2133, 790

1 Like

Yes, I have a house made of ice there and would be happy for every neighbor who settles here as well. Let’s build a colony :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheBirne I just finish my tree safe house for newbies and make another beacon control and move closer to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great … Want to see the tree soon :wink:

US West is the server I’m on… The game looks so beautiful right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, just wanted to say this update really moves the ball along, fantastic work :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Man, I’ve been behind on WB - Thanks for adding the “Launch Client” menu item, too!

1 Like

Wait, does this mean the testing servers are offline now?

Even if not, you can only download the main release of the game at the moment, which’ll connect to the live servers

The safest place for your progression, builds and items is on the live version at the moment. We need to do a wipe on the testing servers so any progression made will just be lost.

4 Likes

what the tech device used for

As far as i know the have no usage at the moment. As least i don’t found any.