Release 151 - Report issues here

I had the warp location picker upgrade in my left hand and left clicked (not knowing how to use it yet) and the item disappeared. It was no longer in my hand or in my inventory… I looked all around as if it was dropped but was no where to be found. That was a lot of items, gold especially, for it to just disappear. Any ideas?

I am currently unable to create refined rocks in the refinery. The recipes are coming up under Need Items, but I cannot craft them. I have plenty of stones in the refinery. I have broken the refinery down and rebuilt twice with no effect.

You may have to use a Spanner for the Refinery because it has too much damage.

Spanner = “A tool which can be used to repair damaged crafting machines.”

4 Likes

Thank you! I hadn’t even though to look at the wear on it. I guess I’m using that machine a lot more than I thought.

Just to check, did the smart stacking issue only occur inside the storage shelves, or did it also occur within your inventory as well?

In the second screenshot, did you walk into the block?

Were you just holding it in your hand or was it loaded on the Totem when it happened?

Sorry, I should have expanded on how to get stuck… if you climb along the wall there you can fall into the gap behind the block I was looking at.

I was holding it in my hand. When I left clicked, it made the motion the same as it would to swing a hammer but then it was gone.

Thanks for the explanation, a bug has been logged.

Thanks for the explanation, sorry about that. We have reproduced it on our end and have logged a bug.

Not sure if you read my post, after further testing it works with all blocks that can be “upgraded”. I am able to use 1 blue gleam and 35 regular whiteish gold gleam to make the 50 blue lanterns. Can you confirm if this is an issue or not?

1 Like

It’s a bug.

1 Like

@vdragon Inside the storage shelving units. I haven’t crafted more since to test.

I just got stuck while walking near a door, so i thought i’d try closing it (it was open) to unstick me. instantly died without anything in the combat log… :slight_smile:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Release 152 - Report issues here