Release 152 - Report issues here

Please report all issues discovered in Release 152 in this thread.

Hello to @Haelos!!

I don’t see an update thread yet so hopefully it’ll update this thread, but the grapple hook line doesn’t always appear for me.

I love the new function :slight_smile:, but sometimes the hook hits the wall and disappears with the line - the hook still functions as usual, just the graphic.

I am still seeing significant rubber-banding while playing. Doesn’t matter what I’m doing: mining, logging, or just walking around. I have tried turning down draw distance, foliage detail, and other settings, but it does not seem to make a significant difference. When I turn, the camera bounces me back to whatever I was staring at, as if it wants me to stay focused on where I was looking last. The only thing that seems to make it partially better is to stare at my feet for a few seconds, then look up. That seems to reduce the effect temporarily, but not for any decent length of time.

I am running this on an iMac 5K but have not seen any option for running the game as a whole in lower resolutions. Is there a setting for that which I can access that might make the game run better?

There is an option to run at half or quarter resolution at the bottom of the graphics settings. However, latency issues shouldn’t be connected to frame rate.

Can you start by following the instructions here?

I’ve encountered a possible lighting issue. After spending a minute or two deep in caves on nasharil with a torch lit, the ambient haze gradually increases in brightness into this:

The same angle without the torch:

This makes the caves extremely difficult to navigate. Graphics card is GTX 970.

1 Like

Sometimes items still don’t stack like copper or iron (pictures). Then after a day or so some of them stack together when I try it. That’s very strange.

I see the same issue, often if I let my metals, glues etc be smart stack buddies for a few days they’ll start to bond until they’re happy with me plopping them all in the same standard stack

Hi James,

Per your request, here are my three screenshots:

1. CloudPing.info test

2. SpeedTest.net test

3. Ping test

What do you recommend for next steps?

Please try Testing 31 and read the details here.

ok so first off new grapples don’t always “connect” with a target even thought i can see the target block very clearly.
2ndly not “instant hit” is a horrible system i hope you plan on going back to the way it was. grappling across the map now which was the fastest mode of travel is now very slow. especially with the previously mentioned not connecting issue.

3rd and the MOST IMPORTANT. FALL DAMAGE does not work properly on Leaves blocks, every so often when i fall i’m taking damage instead of ZERO. and i tested on trampolines and those are glitchy as well. so please fix the fall damage onto leaves blocks.
FYI all my testing on falling on leaves have been Lush Leaves (Green and Purple)

4th smart stacks still aren’t too smart as things don’t stack quite right still.

This has happened to me several times now: Every now and then while I am crafting or in some inventory my game will decide to not let my press or interact with anything in the game preventing me from exiting the menu and continuing on with my day. The easy fix is to just restart the game, but it happens so often it gets annoying. I was wondering - how I can prevent/stop this glitch from happening again?

Thanks,

• Warlock.

I have this same exact thing happen to me all the time but it usually only happens when im typing a chat when in the inventory or plinth menu. nothing responds after that and have to restart game

Every time I open someone else’s buying plinths, the game crashes. Is this just me? I’d like to be able to sell things.

Hey @WarlockArcher, @KingEliath & @jasoncfinley … Can you share your game logs & crash dumps as per this post please.

Thanks!

1 Like

The post you linked to says that as a Steam user, you already have access to my crash dump. Do you still want me to email it to you?

Happens to me if I have my display set to large, if I move it to normal it works fine.

Warlock forgot to mention he was stuck in spawn with no portal until I broke the crafting table/furnace/workbench. Once I dismantled them he was able to go through the portal again.

I do not know if it is a bug or a feature, but you can smart stack any items if you swap it for a stack in the smart stack.

1 Like