Release 152 - Report issues here

Thanks for the information. It’s not quite the same as the smart stacking bug, but there would definitely be an issue if the inventory is already full for example.

So I originally wasn’t going to report this because it didn’t matter, but it does now. I am not sure if anyone else has experienced this, in the starting temple when you login. The other portal, sometimes activating it does nothing, but still gets you charged. I’ve lost 1000 coins because portals haven’t opened properly.

Do you know if the server you were trying to connect to was down?

I think some sort of server connection check needs to be implemented for occurrences where destination worlds are not available, so that you either don’t get charged to start with or you get a refund.

Maybe by doing the server check prior to, and coin charge at the point where you need to break open the warp blocks to use them?

1 Like

World wasn’t down. I used the default portal and then ported from that world.

When you said activating the warp conduit does nothing, does that mean the conduit does not turn orange before you can break it?

Few bugs with slingbow stacking - it doesn’t (non-smart) stack above 20 either in inventory or on the slingbow.

Also don’t seem to be able to remove the crystals once loaded onto the slingbow.

I feel like the slingbow itself needs to be some sort of smart-stack container in the code, but is currently something else entirely :wink:

1 Like

I mean that the portal didn’t do anything. The blocks turned colors and I broke them and the portal was just gray. And when I try to walk throughit I just went right through and not get ported. So I tried telling it to port to a safe place but nothing would change.

That usually means that the world you are trying to warp to is down.

Then why was I able to port to it after I ported to another world? Within like seconds of the portal not opening.

Luck? The servers do auto-recover when there is an issue on them. You may have just caught it on the tail end of that process.

I’m not doubting you here either, just exploring possible causes.

Not saying you are, I am just inquiring. I just found it super odd that it wouldn’t open. Again I wasn’t really going to mention it until I lost 1k coins to it and it trapped me in another world lol.

@vdragon posting here since it goes along with the smart stacking thing. It would also be great if you could just smelt the entire smart stack and not have to start smelting each ore individually.

Smelting a smart stack is already working for me man

You would only get charged if you walk through the warp into another world. It could be possible that the world was rendered at that moment as @Stretchious suggested . Do you remember if that was the case?

Both times that this happened I lost 1k coins. All I really recall is that I chose my destination and the blocks turned orange, once I broke them all I saw was a gray wall. Because the destination is rather dark I just thought that is what it was looking like and I walked through, just to fall into the water in the temple area. I did notice I lost the 500 coins both times. I am thinking the problem might have been on my end? Maybe the world were there and did render but maybe my connection or something just didn’t properly load the process to transfer? Not really sure what to suggest since I am not sure how the teleporting system works.

You have to close your eyes and visualise where you want to go whilst doing it, try harder!

2 Likes

Next time! You know what it was, I wasn’t wearing my red heels.

I am tryind to deleat the plot at 1702 80 1341 but it keeps telling me it has a beacon.

I have mined out the interior to find nothing but dirt. it is however a very old plot and has at different times been attached to multiple beacons. I would like to keep the plot next to it.
If any one has any incite please help or if a dev could see if its bugged that would be swell to. :smile_cat:

Sounds like you managed to replicate a bug I had back in release 149. I too had multiple beacons attached to this plot. That must be a key to replicating the bug.

1 Like

Is that one lonely plot still there or did you get it fixed?