Release 152 - Report issues here

Hi @james,

A few more questions to make sure I’m making this experiment as useful to you as possible:

1. What setting would you like the chunk rate set to? Max | High | Medium | Low

2. Are there any other settings (UI scale, draw distance, vegetation detail, etc.) that you would like to have set to (e.g. high, medium, etc.)? I will make sure whatever settings you want me to be at will be the same for both the iMac and the Windows PC.

3. The period key seems to be a four-state setting, with one state = no screen overlays (including compass and activity), one with full debug detail, one with what appears to be minimum debug detail, and one with default game UI feedback overlays (active quests, activity report, item pickup results, etc.). Do you have a specific state you want turned on?

And now some feedback:

A) I am noticing that the test world does not regenerate the same way the live worlds do (mining I did a few days ago is still present tonight). I will try to duplicate the results from my last test, but without the same trees being present, I am not sure how well that will work. Will have to try to find similar trees/locations.

B) It would be really nice if the game version (152, 32, etc.) appeared next to the build number on the debug screen so we could tell exactly which version of the game we are playing/testing.

C) In build 152, I still have many items of the same type that don’t stack. For example, I have a stack of 6 copper (smelted in a furnace) and a stack of 14 copper (smelted in a furnace), but the two won’t merge into a single stack of 20. They will show up as a smart stack, which is nice I suppose, but since they are the same thing (or at least they LOOK like the same thing and were created the same way) it would be nice if they would stack on top of each other when the stack size would be below 99 or 98 or whatever. I have the same problem with a number of items/resources that I have mined and even some I have crafted (glue, fossil extracts, etc.).

Umm so this is for the new release, not this one.

The new grapple line looks great, but my hook doesn’t work anymore to go up or down, is that intended?

So for the newest test release right`?

Nope, test just got pushed to live.

Ah well, back to graveling everywhere minecraft style!