Release 159 - Report issues here

The servers have been updated again.

1 Like

When travelling through a portal with half health it puts you back up to full health - then damages you again in the ā€œred damage flashā€ once you exit the other side and puts your health back down to where it was before entering it.

This only appears to happen when you use portals to actually change worlds - Therka to Therka it doensā€™t happen

1 Like

It sounds a bit like the issue that a player reported previously (not sure if it was you or someone else) when a creature would sometimes drop items without having to hit their corpses. We were not able to reproduce it at the time. Currently, one of the changes made to the game is that once you mine a dead creatureā€™s body, it should disappear and leave an item behind.

Can you remember roughly how much health the cuttletrunk had before the issue occurred and what tool / weapon did you use? This will help us try to recreate the bug.

Iā€™ve seen this for cuttletrunks flying very close to the ground/agroing someone below ground.

If i kill them at ground level they insta-drop without a corpse

What OS are you seeing this on?

Windows 10

Try updating the graphics driver and see if it makes a difference.

I had the same situation at munteen. Cuttle flying at the ground level. 1hit ko and insta drop without a corpse

Iā€™ve only had that bug once, canā€™t reproduce it.

My stone slingbow is firing stone slingbows as ammo! Pretty hilarious actually. :joy:

17 Likes
  • When you look inside of a machine it resets your FOV back to the smallest FOV
    @james

same. and itā€™s visible to other people too

1 Like

Somehow World regen doesnā€™t hit Pixel Gate, itā€™s a magical place I guess

• Stone Slingbows are firing Stone Slingbows as their ammunition. It isnā€™t a problem with my Copper Slingbow.
  • Iā€™m no longer gaining mining experience for mining.

are you level 50 mining?
If youā€™re. Then youā€™re not supposed to level up any longer.

No, Iā€™m 21.

Iā€™m level 33 for mining, and Iā€™m having the same issue. I was half assuming that this was the beginning of the dailies being implemented for XP instead.

Iā€™m not getting Mining experience either, which is a bit bothersome as I had just planned a big mining expedition.

From what I can recall, the cuttletrunk was roughly 200 hp and I used my sapphire slingbow. This particular cuttletrunk was approx. 8 or so blocks up in the sky if it helps at all.

I also recall a single cuttletrunk spinning in circles after I hit it once. Its like itā€™s pathing went out of whack, but havenā€™t seen another enemy reproduce the same result, so I am not positive if it was a one off or not.

*update

can confirm the same issue others are having with the cuttletrunks in munteen both dropping without a corpse at ground level and mid air. The one that was in mid air dropped their item without the corpse but this time with roughly 5-6 blocks from the ground with 2 hits (roughly 400 hp).

Also, I have noticed that I am getting a tiny bit of damage when I go through portals, usually from sanctum. It happened this morning and just a little bit ago. the next time I see it, Iā€™ll take a screen capture (as it doesnā€™t seem to be happening every time).

It seems all tools are the same now, what varies is the tier, I can mine the same a timber block with an iron hammer, shovel or axe.

2 Likes