Release 159: Resources, Cuttletrunks, and Statributes!

I think it’s not a bug. I still lost around 70 iron tools and 5 gem hammers, without me noticing.

Damn lava, my worst enemy. I’ll just have to avoid dying more than I have.

1 Like

Every item with durability in your inventory takes damage on death. It was technically a bug before that prevented smart stacks from being damaged. Better stock up on healing items!

2 Likes

It feels wrong to only take a hammer or two, and have to warp home every 5 min to restock tools, or go home for a higher tier every time you found a spot of high coal or gems.

I have stopped to explore caves on higher worlds after i loose all my tools and weapon after a few dip in the lava, until it get fixed.

2 Likes

@Wichall, nothing entices you to play! You’ve rage quit in the last few months more than an angry League of Legends player in ELO Hell.

I know you’ve heard this before but:

1. it’s early access, the game is broken more often than it works.
  2. balance changes may often be extreme and unpleasant.
  3. nothing is set in stone, and everything is subject to change.

Play a bit, see what works and what does not, give feedback. Or, don’t and come back for 1.0.
Personally, methinks thou doth protest too much.

4 Likes

I thought you might say something but i don’t believe i rage quit this time (i haven’t actually explained my reasons for leaving as i thought they’d be interpreted as rage-quitting).
This is an unpleasant change in my eyes but not really related to my leaving. Sorry if my post was offensive. I’m deleting it now.

2 Likes

I believe the picture he posted in the release notes was the information about distribution.