Release 167 - Report issues here

@vdragon [quote=“Lynxdragon, post:320, topic:8092”]
I log out with heaps of stuff crafting. I log back in and it says ive leveled up, but when i go into character screen i’m still the level I was. This happened 3 times now
[/quote]
This is the exact same scenario we have been reporting, however I have discovered that it can happen without the logout/login. I replicated it by simply warping to sanctum for safety while things were crafted, then walked back into my beacon.

@Lynxdragon sorry that’s happening :confused: try logging out far away from your machines, as long as you don’t enter the experience range from sanctum it appears to still function properly. By that same token I don’t recommend warping to your base if you have crafting going, as this will replicate the same bug. Just to head off these inquiries, is it your own beacon? If so, are there any villagers added to it?

1 Like

You lose your xp too if you just use a portal near, so dont warp/portal near to your crafting site (and a logout/login puts you to sanctum so you will warp from there too)

1 Like

thanks for the heads up there, hadn’t suffered through that one yet :o definitely good to know

Sorry I lied a little, in portals you lose your xp only if you use an interplanetary portal, if you use a portal inside a planet (so like from therka to therka), thats fine. I think its related to servers if you come from an other server it happens, but I dont know that the personal sanctum is in the same server where you logged out or different. If sanctum is in a different server then its server change related if not… then I dont have a clue.

1 Like

Hi @Tillweed ,

I had this too and found out what it is.

This 7107w 3d etc will show up when it stops processing any new to craft items.
The reason the prosessing stops is because the OUTPUT area is completely full !

Empty the output area and the processing starts continuing at normal speed again.

Just make sure to empty the output in time and you never see the number 7107w 3d etc again :grinning:

1 Like

@SWProzee1

Thanks for the info on this. I’ll give this a shot.

EDIT 6/26/17 @2:52PM Pacific: This was the case for this instance of the issue. Making room in the output queue resolved the issue.

Just as a note when this first happened to me the output area was not full, it was the first item to complete that had this issue. (Oort Stone shards).
Thanks!

1 Like

My Beacon, No Villagers.

1 Like

Just used the 2nd Warp Conduit in the Sanctum to go to my Beacon at Miners Bluff (via the Beacons tab, not the Locations one) and the creatures decided they wanted to be invincible :cold_sweat:

Edit: Returning to sanctum and coming back again resolved the issue;

My client is crashing as often as 5 times an hour. Sometimes within minutes of starting. Tried turning down graphics. Seems to help abit.

Only other issues I’ve had were related to not gaining XP when away from your beacon, but level up messages still appearing.

They were indeed - they do show the claw when they’re not in a smart stack (so I guess that would be the same for all grapples)

I’ve found that if your slingbow’s shot poofs right as it hits a mob, it shows damage done, but they take no damage

I had that a few weeks back in testing - I went to Epsilo from Solum and all mobs were immortal. It only lasted quarter of an hour, - ish.

The Issues, and Bugs i have came across so far is My Screen seems to bug out, and by that i mean like my Xp Bar that pops up when i mine something, etc, and the Inventory Screen bugs out as well. Here is some screenshots.

It seems that having multiple beacons in one settlement breaks them.

1 Like

I would try updating graphics drivers, Else verify the game on steam and see what happens.

I placed the 2 blocks, set the location and it timed down. I broke it out and the portal appeared, i stepped into the portal and the portal closed on top of me. trapped me inside the blocks.

I was not. I was in my base far away from any other plots.

How does this work with Beacon Fuel, then? If I create a beacon, fuel it, and then remove it… does the plot stay permanently? Past six months? Seems “exploity” if that were somehow the case.

the issue that @Skylance was experiencing has been resolved regarding the furnace

Pendragon, the beacon control is now jsut an INTERFACE, it serves as the starting point, so when you fuel it, it forms a plot. however, when you remove the beacon, the plots will all stay until the fuel is gone.

the beacon is no longer the lfieblood of teh plots, it is the fuel that is important.

so if you don’t want a beacon, you dont have to have a beacon. so long as you place one down and refuel occasionally

2 Likes