Release 167 - Report issues here

If you start to experience more lag regularly, then trying changing the Chunk Download Rate and Chunk Cache Size options and see if that makes a difference.

1 Like

I have my settings to:

• High (8mbit)
  • Chunk cache size, 2GB

I have an 80mbit/20mbit down/up connection. But I think it was peak time in the game, regarding the amount of players.

I’m also having really bad rubberbanding the last couple of days.
Yesterday I even got stuck in the ground and died.

The banding/lag mostly happens at primetime (EU).
Maybe the servers can’t handle the growing amount of online players?

I’m on a 300Mbit connection with Chunks at max.

1 Like

Post all lag-related issues in the link I’ve provided above.

Strange things happens.

Going thru this portal, ended on top of exit one.

Did any lag occur during these moments?

Yes.
It was very laggy whole last evening.
Got stuck from time to time and could not move in any direction, walking on a spot.
The wildstock loved it. :slight_smile:

I had exactly the same :grin:
Black silhouette and half of my body into the ground… and then I died.

The server has been restarted, so check to see if the issue is resolved.

Yes, much better today :slight_smile:

I just tested with 10 oort shards. If I go the the pricelist page first, then to stock and back to pricelist it always shows correctly. If I just place the shards on the stock and go the pricelist page afterwards it almost always displays nothing (sometimes it works right). If I then remove the item, go to the empty pricelist page and place it thereafter it also shows properly. Just tested this with several other item types (torches, copper hammers, stone slingbows) too - the same thing happens (I did not notice this before).

Maybe this is latency related? I am playing from South Africa with 40mbps fibre. Screenshot with debug data on:

Screenshot

I cannot start game. Was working but laggy yesterday. Finally gave up. Tried at 2am, and game immediately crashes. No updates. No steam updates. Restarted Mac, looked like it was going to load then crashed again. Now immediate crashes whenever I try to start. Can send Apple crash report, or game log, but was curious if there were server updates.

If your on the live version then it was the same version as before. The Testing version was updated. If you have a game log from when it crashes then yes send it in or post a link.

I have the same problem. I also play on MAC and sent a crash log earlier.

Got 30 coin at each of my two beacons again today. I’ll be keeping a close eye on them (and some new ones)…

Wanted to call out a quick pain point that has been frustrating me for some time and I just realized what the cause was. I’ve been trying to make “white” Metamorphic Stone but I could only find the “black” Metamorphic Stones in my crafting table. When I moved the black rock stack out of ingredients bar, the “white” Metamorphic Stone option becomes available because I have a second “white” stack in my ingredients bar. I’m sure this is a known issue but this is very confusing. I might suggest offering additional options like you do for fossils (that’s confusing too though) based on what’s inside the stack or not allow stacks on the ingredients bar (which is easier to implement).

I reset and got 40 overnight at one location so it appears to be working fine for me as well.

Only just noticed this now…

Edited as requested.

2 Likes

is the top left from objectives? if yes then thats the difference: one describes an objective, the other one is a glyph for inventory;

if not, then I dont know

Just press esc and then open your inventory and you should see what I mean.

1 Like