Release 169 - Report issues here

Wrote an extensive report on beacon plot distance limit issue here, it came back with this update

GUI_MAX_OBJECTIVE_REACHED

sound of warp is stuck after it disappears

2 Likes

Fossil Extract description is too long for price list

1 Like

Edit: Woops! this is actually not an issue. (not sure if I should delete this post)

Original Post:
Wild blocks highlight is red instead of orange when you’re really near it. If I’m not mistaken, red was supposed to be for beaconed blocks only? Regardless of the color, I can still break it.

Continuing the discussion from Testing 168: Tweaks, Fixes and Performance!:

1 Like

It’s red because it can’t be placed, specifically, because you’re on top, blocking it.

4 Likes

in the “set price” tab in request basket, all blocks are painted in one color of item that you want to buy.

Sedimentary

Metamorphic

The new feature of automatic transfer to sanctum when connection gets bad doesn’t always work right. Normally it puts the avatar in meditation/prayer position and there is a timer allowing to be back in game if connection gets better and before transfer to sanctum is finished.

However, I was thrown to sanctum straight away two times already, without the prayer animation and any timer available. The second time I also got stuck in sanctum’s floor.

1 Like

On the right hand side, under Forge LakeValley, it says Plantary rank. It should probably say Planetary?

2 Likes

Stairs/slopes badly broken, can’t get up these without jumping:

I see there’s a separate thread reporting similar issues with slopes, etc.

2 Likes

I just noticed now there is some sort of issue with the jump in regards to the behaviour; it should be that we hold down the jump key to go to the maximum height of the jump, but holding down space or not actually makes no difference at all, and this makes it really awkward to make small jumps, in secluded spaces especially.

Basically, if I quickly tap jump, it’s the exact same thing as if I hold down the jump. Quickly tapping should make a much smaller jump.

1 Like

i noticed that there a very little “window” to tap jump button second time to perform this double jump, i’m very nervous about that. :sweat:

2 Likes

I haven’t noticed that; I can be jumping now and almost reach the floor on coming back down on a standing jump and be able to do the double jump; but I have noticed that the double jump in general does seem to not work sometimes (usually near the peak of the first jump, actually, for me)

it’s because you didn’t reach the moment, or passed and start falling, but you can’t feel this falling for that moment. It seems to me so.

I’m not 100% certain how you mean, but if I miss the peak and start falling I can still double jump :s

I just tested this now again to make sure it was my case.

1 Like

I tried to dig out an ancient tech fragment from the cave ceiling, i spent 10 minutes to finally get it, and only now i finally realized how it works are, thx :sweat_smile:. I checked, you were right!

1 Like

Something’s wrong with edge climb?

On the 4 block height space, jumping and climbing works (great!)

On the 3 block height, it doesn’t…

BUT:

Clearing the space above, made it work on the 3 block height space too. :thinking:

1 Like

I thought I would do a quick diff check on the english.json file before I imported into my site (so I can set up any redirects etc). Looking through the changes, there are a few discrepancies, which I will list out below as they appear in the file…

"ITEM_TYPE_ROCK_METAMORPHIC_STONES_WALL_DESCRIPTION"        : "Steps made from metamorphic rock stones. Used for building.",
* Steps description used for Wall block

"ITEM_TYPE_WOOD_LUSH_LEAVES"                                : "Lush foliage",
"ITEM_TYPE_WOOD_EXOTIC_LEAVES"                              : "Exotic foliage",
"ITEM_TYPE_WOOD_WAXY_LEAVES"                                : "Waxy foliage",
* Should be capital F for Foliage

"ITEM_TYPE_CRYSTAL_GLEAM_REFINED_DESCRIPTION"               : "A crystal block, which can be used to craft decorative items.",
* Has taken on the same description as ITEM_TYPE_CRYSTAL_GLEAM_BASE_DESCRIPTION - correct or not?

"ITEM_TYPE_ITEM_MIXTURE_BRICKSEDIMENTARY_DESCRIPTION"       : "A Crafting Ingredient required to make igneous bricks.",
* Should be sedimentary bricks, not igneous bricks

"ITEM_TYPE_ITEM_EXTRACT_FOSSIL_SUBTITLE"                    : "Common Crafting Ingredient",
"ITEM_TYPE_ITEM_EXTRACT_FOSSIL_DESCRIPTION"                 : "Rich minerals extracted from ancient fossils. A key ingredient in advanced Tool crafting.",
"ITEM_TYPE_ITEM_EXTRACT_FOSSIL_SUBTITLE"                    : "Rich minerals extracted from ancient fossils. A key ingredient in advanced Tool crafting.",
"ITEM_TYPE_ITEM_EXTRACT_FOSSIL_DESCRIPTION"                 : "A key Crafting Ingredient for advanced Tools.",
* Same line items, but overwritten with the incorrect information on by the 2nd set

"LEAVES"                                                    : "foliage",

"ITEM_TYPE_TOOL_SPANNER_AMETHYST_DESCRIPTION"               : "A Spanner made from titanium alloy. It can be used to repair damaged Crafting Machines.",
* Should be "made from amethyst" not titanium alloy

"ITEM_TYPE_TOOL_SPANNER_SAPPHIRE_DESCRIPTION"               : "A Spanner made from emerald. It can be used to repair damaged Crafting Machines.",
* Should be "made from sapphire" not emerald

"ITEM_TYPE_TOOL_HAMMER_RIFT_SUBTITLE"                       : "Rfit Tool",
* "Rift Tool" - actually should be "Hammer Tool" like all the other hammers

"ITEM_TYPE_TOOL_GRAPPLE_DARK_MATTER_DESCRIPTION"            : "A Grappling Tool made from blink. It can be used to traverse across the world.",
* Should be "made from Darkmatter" not from blink

"GUI_SKILLS_COMPASS_UNLOCK_DESCRIPTION"                     : "Unlocks the Compass. Orange s are your Beacons, Green represents your Friends and their Beacons, Grey represents a Settlement, and Brown represents other players.",
* "Orange s are" ?

"GUI_SKILLS_MACHINE_CRAFTING_RECIPES_2_DESCRIPTION"         : "Unlocks the ability to craft common items with a Machine. Recipes can be found in a Machine's Recipe List.",
* Advanced Machine Recipes - Should read "Unlocks the ability to craft advanced items ..."

"GUI_SKILLS_WARP_DISTANCE_1_DESCRIPTION"                    : "Increases the distance you can open a Warp to by ${ATTRIBUTE(Warp Distance)} hops.",
"GUI_SKILLS_WARP_DISTANCE_2_DESCRIPTION"                    : "Increases the distance you can open a Warp to by ${ATTRIBUTE(Warp Distance)} hops.",
"GUI_SKILLS_WARP_DISTANCE_3_DESCRIPTION"                    : "Increases the distance you can open a Warp to by ${ATTRIBUTE(Warp Distance)} hops.",
* "Warp to by ..." should read "Warp by ..." 

"GUI_ACHIEVEMENT_LEAVES_GATHERED_100_DESCRIPTION_TASK_1"    : "foliage gathered",
"GUI_ACHIEVEMENT_LEAVES_GATHERED_500_DESCRIPTION_TASK_1"    : "foliage gathered",
"GUI_ACHIEVEMENT_LEAVES_GATHERED_1000_DESCRIPTION_TASK_1"   : "foliage gathered",

… and from what I have seen… the new Sanctum is going to be epic!!

4 Likes

Couple of things I noticed:

1. I have added fuel for a spark several times and I get spark but the achievement always says to add fuel for spark. Never updates.

2. I cannot make glue it keeps saying I am Missing basic skill receipt but I believe I have that skill bought.

3. I have added fuel to a beacon and it partially fills. I add more and nothing happens.

4. A couple of times I have added items to a crafting table only to have it say I could not do so. No I was not adding to the output area.