Release 184: Meteorites and Combat!

10 of each gem = 60 gems x 500 coin = 30 000 coin which is about the equivalent that mining offers in the same timespan. I’m not seeing a lot of gems being sold to me so not too many are doing this (yet) - I was hoping it would drop the price.

I’m also finding the level 2 meteorites on Munteen to be very challenging (ruby slingbow with max damage and they end up costing me 10+ minutes and quite a lot of healing brews). What bow are you using against them to make them easy?

5 Likes

That 30,000 income of miner sounds about right actually as I also did a pure miner build previously. A good chunk of it due to coals. I guess what’s the concern on my part is gems are becoming too easy to obtain? Contrary to you not getting enough seller of gems, I’m seeing a lot of stocked gem tools on your shop!

I have yet to face level 2 meteorites again on my seemingly maxed hunter character. I too make use of ruby slingbows and its long range really make things a lot easier. If what you meant by challenging is that it takes you a lot of time, then I must admit that it also takes me quite some time. On meteorites battle, what I consider easy on my end is, I run away from the mobs (max agility) then shoot them as they approach me (max long range slingbow). I take minimum hits from mobs so I seldom felt in danger that’s why I guess I consider it “easy”.

Ran into the above and had no idea what it was so I decided to screen it and put it her

When aiming up high and trying to destroy a block there is no life bar for that block.

No idea if this i sactually that muc worth mentioning, but here is a minor clipping detail regarding the grass outside. 5those black things are grass that waved back and forth)

Further more I would like to say to keep up the good work! You’re doing a good job! I really like this game :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a known bug: happens when you put things like natural crystals or water buckets in storage

1 Like

I believe this is also normal, as your visibility to a ‘life bar’ for each block is range dependent. It doesn’t matter if the block is above, below, or laterally far away, you won’t be able to see that ‘life bar’.

That’s pretty much all from the last hunt (along with almost all my oort supply) - I was hoping for a more consistent supply to bring prices down a bit.

I think this might result from your tool reach being further than your interaction distance, if that is possible…

2 posts were split to a new topic: Thoughts on Balance

Meanwhile, steam says I’ve played 16 hours for the past two weeks and my newly created hunter already reached level 25. :smile:

1 Like

I noticed that when I’m underground smasing away at all rocks who dareth crosseth my path, that next to the nice sound of the hits echoing I also hear what’s going on 20 blocks above me such as Wildstock grazing, wind blowing, birds chirping etc etc - basically as if I were above ground.

This was at about altitude 40. Not sure if it is known or not (it probably is) but here it is.

EDIT

Found something weird.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Release 184 - Report issues here

ahem… this isn’t the right place to post bug reports… They like to have all bug reports in the same place, which would be here: Release 184 - Report issues here
This thread is mostly just for announcements and initial reactions to the new content :wink:

Lmao. Got it.

Updated OP with details of Release 184.4.

11 Likes

spawn location for what? meteors?

I took it as Landing Sites for new characters… but now im not sure =P

2 Likes

Spawning logic is used for many things: creatures, meteorites, meteorite warps, player warps, etc.

(Appreciate the release note item isn’t very descriptive - the issue was it simply sometimes could crash the server.)

2 Likes

Just a pic of a meteor that smashed through the top floating island. As its over a lava lake i decided to not investigate further. Enjoying the game thanks

12 Likes

That’s freaking awesome!!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.