Release 197 - Report issues here

sorry the numbers were example only… but i was on Boori and at level 1 hammer 5/5attribute Bonus 2 luck 1 power and 1 agilitiy

And a stone hammer took about 9>11 depending on crit… iron hammer took 4>5 (on coal)

so the btter tools do their jobs… better now at later SP

i have found that it will not import the exact ammount each time (for example on first sweep it will import 9 as an example…

On the second import (exit the menue and do it again) it generally adds all of the others… i agree this must be a bug it can take 2 imports or more to fully import the freinds list

And some appere as red in game still (you have to re-freind them in game)

EDIT
sometimes certain items seem invisible (only noticed when dumping them or throwing my inventory at someone (trust me, do not trade that way anymore lol) - a few times i have been like did you get it? nope a few secs later… oh i just picked them up (the pick up message appears but neither of us could see the item once it dropped)

I’ve noticed that occasionally I’ll destroy a block and then a second later it’ll reappear half destroyed and not give me the resource.

1 Like

thats server tick IIRC… (Forced lag to allow the server to catch up - )

was happening to me yesterday - Might be due to the Server Skip @blake mentioned (unlless they fixed it now)

Graphics bugs =

@SamF Hello, I discovered that the Atlas’s are indeed backwards for me. The regions discovered are peaking around the sides, leaving the face blank. I did purchase a fully discovered atlas, but I cannot tell if this too is giving me the wrong face.

bug 2. I tried to buy an atlas off a shop stand that was fully discovered. I was able to click it and drop in into the purchase slot. When I did this, it showed no value on it. It also said I didn’t have enough. I can scroll over it and see that it was 600 coin, when it is in the stocking slot. I also had 6k coin on me. I ended up hand trading it with the vendor.

might be an issue 3. Mobs can see me from the surface and gain aggro on me,when I was on the mantle. Out of curiosity, I dug straight up to make sure they were not in a lower cave or something. But they were indeed argroing on me all the way from the surface,

2 Likes

The objective “New World Order” asks you to craft a warp augment using compactor. But since it’s changed to Workbench it doesn’t update the objective when made.

Journal bugs

A chopping great time - I’m on a inhospitable world and I cant finish the objective because leaves drop raw glossy starberry that doesnt count towards “collect raw starberries (0/5)”

Striking the iron - when already on a rugged or inhospitable world it wont update the objective “travel to a rugged world or higher” this is the same for the following objectives: a less common coal, components of archeology, mining survival challenge

And ofcourse the atlas buggs but I saw somewhere that it will be patched in an update next week

I’m pretty sure that on a low level tier planet such as Finata there are no meteors and yet i am hearing them fall

Regarding the objective To Mine, Ore Not To Mine I not ticking over as intended. It goes up with each Opal you collect from Boulders.

That certainly is an inappropriate picture to not bother cropping. Keep your naked lady wallpapers to yourself.

If you can’t crop, use Alt+Printscreen to only capture your active window, please.

2 Likes

The game crashes if I want to bind a key (no matter which one) to “Open settings” in the controll settings.

I don’t know if this is a bug or international but I’ve found a few dormant meteorites that have had the green loot box in them but on a number of occasions when I’ve broke them open no loot appears. Is this to stop solo players from getting oort shards unless they complete the whole meteorite?

4 Likes

I think I am experiencing a bug, or I may not understand how the atlas is supposed to work.

My expectation: when I have the atlas equipped/in my inventory when I discover a new region, that part of my atlas fills in.

My experience: I built an atlas that came with the region my house is in filled in, the rest is blank. I had discovered 2/50 regions on my world when they built it. I have kept it in my inventory ever since.

I went exploring to fill in some more regions, find the capital on my world, and travel through a portal (per 3 of the exploration objectives in the journal).

I had the atlas in my inventory, but not equipped when I discovered several regions, and in hand as I discovered my 7th region. My atlas did not update to show any of these regions. I did not “use” the atlas at all, except for ~1 second at the center of the 7th region in the hopes that it would update.

On a related note, even though I received a message that I found several regions (the last was 7/50) the objective to discover a region has not been marked as completed. I have logged out and back in, but the atlas did not update and the objective has not been marked as completed.

Is this behavior a bug? Or am I not understanding how to use the atlas properly?

Try using it for several seconds—when you hold the atlas up for ~3 seconds, it should synchronize with your character’s explored regions

We’re still going through all the reports in this forum topic and adding bugs to the database along the way.

A quick message about the Atmospheric Protection message overload on entering worlds @whynotken @Dulki @alfredosa @QuietlyConfident @virresss @Veitsi @Tagris @Heureka @ozarka30 @OmniUno (and anyone else who mentioned that I didn’t list here, as I can only tag up to 10 people). We are aware of this bug and are currently fixing this.

7 Likes

It’s a bit easier to fix now: Moving through a portal and back seems to be a reliable fix, at least as a stop-gap. It was more irritating before there were any portals :sweat_smile:

It stop after a tour to sanctum to.

The Settlement Tab tip reads “The Settlements tab tracks the Settlements you have visited.” But it doesn’t seem to register when you actually visit a settlement and players I met seem to think it tracks settlements you have a beacon in.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but tooltips on slingbow augments all show the same stat increase/description and do not seem to correlate to the title of the augment at all. They all show an increase to something like action speed iirc.