Release 197 - Report issues here

I confirm this is a very old bug

When there are other block above the fluid block, this liquid block top surface won’t rendering. However, because liquid block height not reach a full block. If there are other fluid block near this liquid block on the side, the gap will be completely transparent.

It seems that the world-builder fluid fill generating for is earlier then generating the caves, which causes the generated river to not automatically fill the cave adjacent to the river.

These bugs occur in anywhere and not in a specific location

Yeah, I’m talking about pink planet reflected in water

Yes it is

Its in the sanctum when accessing the warp conduit on the right hand side to warp somewhere.

I feel the same - definitely need more primitive signs that don’t need power to craft.

“New World Order - Craft a warp augment using a workbench” doesn’t work although it refers to the right crafting station now.

it is not a different color in the inventory/storage (at least not for me) its just that as @Xaldafax says… some trees drop white sap instead of the normal yellow (not just lustrious but not all of them either)

yes that head set did it for me (but only one time) and i cant remember what color combination i was using at the time

I may have been slightly wrong here (condisering my reply was meant as an examplel only - i would reccomend going by the other users, i do not personally see a problem as such, but it is tru that some mining seem to not be worth it at all (a balance issue maybe?)

The items are invisible on dropping does not happen often at all, it seems random more than anything, but a case in point i was playing with @boundmore last week when it happened to us - he dropped something for me (cant remember the item) and said i can’t see it… did you pick it up? i replied negatively because i did not… a few seconds later he said ahh i still have it lol and we traded person to person - i have only notice it happen a few times (seems to be fixed with the update yesterday)

Sorry i mean the glyph from the gleam club i will get those screen shots for you

How the GC (Gleam Club) says it SHOULD look on the 30 day purchase

How it actually looks
(noted by the glyph above my health bar)

EDIT: i do not know if it cannot be seen by others personally, but Merlin (i am not @ him because i don’t think he has the same name here) said to me yesterday that @wade44423 could not see the change on him as Merlin could ot see the change on Wade either (both are GC members)

If it bugs, it can also not complete even once the stones are moved to the inventory. It seems if it doesn’t work first time it just won’t work. Other objectives have required me to be at the machine when the crafting ends (perhaps in the beacon?) so it could be related to that.

Basic Boulders. The one that drops Flint and Opal (only the Opal ticks up the count).
//
I’ll see if I can scrot for the other request as asked but it was my old base on the other side of the planet & I think I deleted the landing warp point. :slight_smile:

I cleansed the Chisel Epic at one point and eventually retook it, and this odd issue with the chisel went away completely… Guess it was just a fluke?

At any rate, kudos for that incredibly long/epic post.

Yes and no. Old universe you got like 6 dias per seem sometimes . Dunno is it luck problem or have you just decreased the mining drops.
No announcement was made that you change it back so thats why im asking is this intented or have you changed it?? Surface resources … plants etc gives now more based on luck so why not mining goods too? Seems a bit harsh to us miners.

@vdragon in regards to the bomb mining- After much deliberation it was concluded (by @Jiivita) that resources on higher tier planets have less “resistance” to lower tier bombs than rock and sand and therefore were being destroyed faster. Unless it was crit chance doing it as i was throwing an amount greater than 10 bombs down my pilot hole. On starter planets i have had no issues, and have yet to progress back to the higher tier planets to try my bomb luck again.

Atlases definitely fixed Thanks!

What I mean, specifically, is that I placed 4 door pieces just randomly on the ground, not connected at all. I thought the objective was only supposed to be completed if all 4 door pieces were connected into a big door.

I put 8 sand, and 8 silty soil in the stone furnace, it made 4 glass, but the objective only went up by 1/4 instead of 4/4. I’ll try it again on an alt.

If I have 1 tool equipped to say 1 (or any other number), and I put a new tool from storage on top of the tool in the inventory to make a smart stack, it unequips the tool from 1. This is the same for any block that can smart-stack. If I have silty soil in slot 1, and I add more silty soil from my storage, it unequips the silty soil from 1.

Yes, I wasn’t sure if that was intended. I can place a stone block, destroy it for 4xp, then place it again, sorry for the confusion.

I’ll have to make an Alt, it’s the early-game objective, it tells you to go out and explore a new area. You could potentially explore the planet first, then be given the Atlas mission to find a new region, but have no more new regions to discover. In my case I had to walk very, very far to finish that objective because I had already explored a lot.

I still get this issue. I’ll click 1, 2, 3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 8 to try and switch tools, and it won’t switch. I think it only happens if one of my equipment slots is empty. I’ll try to reproduce it perfectly and get back to you.

I had no settings changed when I had started up the game after the wipe, and my quick move was bound to the default
R’ and not to ‘E’ pre-wipe. I was not able to interact with the warp conduits during the tutorial. after checking the control settings, i saw that both ‘E’ and ‘R’ were bound to it and ‘E’ also bound to interaction, thus keeping ‘E’ from working.
I gave a friend an extra game key and when she downloaded it, this did not happen to her, so it might’ve just been me with this weird issue.
Thanks for replying to this though! :heart:

Unfrotunately, I cannot show the screen shots because this is a very fast display issue that disappears as the sap goes from falling off the tree into your inventory. By the time it hits the inventory. If colors are expected to change in your lighting system based on the location of the sun, then likely it just looks white because of the sun location. If your sun does not change colors then it is clearly “white.”

I am talking about the only signs in the game that are built via the Refinery per my skill set. I didn’t even know there were other signs… So yes 500 power, stones, nail, ink, spark.

If there are other signs I have no idea because we don’t have a knowledge base that shows people what they can and cannot make based on their level. I must put points into things to see what else I can make which opens up the possibility that I don’t want to do that and then I have to waste cleanse points to get the skill points back. I don’t mean to sound rude in this paragraph at all but it is a really bad design to have a crafting tree like this. We need to see all items and then understand where our skill points go to get them.

If this is the case then what ever team manages the atlas and how it looks needs to make a clear distinction on when you have something in the atlas and do not. You should not be having the same key “eject things” and “drop things” because people could lose the item if they do not notice it dropped. The atlas can have stuff put in it and you just do not really know the item is there. So please just make it clear there is something in the atlas. For new players this will be another thing they do not like and will get confused on.

Please list the steps you did because doing this did not work for me like we used to do it - Place in item, set coin to 0, can’t set budge to 0 so you have to set it 0 and if you leave it empty the item does not show.

Note: Basket is located at 998N, 153E

I was using stone tools to test. I tried this on both my characters. One at lvl 24 the other at lol 8. I tested before using the teaching porridge as well as during and after. I will test again in about 3hrs and get better screens as well as video.
Thanks,
Till

Was experimenting with the forge. First time really fooling with it.
Is it supposed to change the boon it initially grants?

I mean the noise it makes in the chatbox. Whenever something new appears in the chatbox, it makes kind of a swiping noise? Like a little “woosh” noise. And even with shout ticked off, I still hear it…

… please tell me I’m not crazy and am now traumatized to constantly hear shouting that isn’t actually happening…

1 Like

Is that what that sound is? I assume it is related to player activity, because I only hear it in aquatopia, but I hear it all the time in aquatopia, whether or not there is a shout message to go along with it.

@vdragon I’ve visited other settlements since and I still have 0 settlements in the tab, took a walk around the Portal Seekers network and no settlements seem to register.

I’m seeing the same thing on my end.

I have tried but I think the way the moon is shining now has made it so you can still see your immediate surroundings much better. I fI see something different, I will get a picture and report it.