Release 198: Aim Assist and Masks!

@Hashmalash Could you put a new report in the support section please? (The beacon one has been posted already).

1 Like

Holy saints… I had already been convinced that this was actual mechanic in the game!
Only adding (lava) boats would made me more happy :smiley:

8 Likes

I really hope these changes for controllers work properly through steam and the steam controller, as the steam controller emulates keyboard presses to buttons as part of steam big picture.

Been using it for a week and a half due to medical reasons and actually getting good with it. The aim assist mechanics and sensitivity stuff looks amazing quality of life.

Chisel thing makes me happy, bomb seems excessive but nessisary. If we bomb in claimed plots do we get experience?

@Hashmalash holy smokes your 50 already!!??

3 Likes

Maybe a little off-topic, but there is a minor typo :slight_smile:
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

Back on topic, I’m really happy that the ore XP was upped, since I’m primarily a miner. Thank you very much :+1:
Gonna check out the fixed physics issues, my staircase was hurting me a lot :smiley:

5 Likes

Some great stuff in here - though no mentioned of a fix for the centraforged items on plinths :frowning:

Does it mean “the atmosphere damage of the world” are equal to?

• 1 for Inhospitable worlds
  • 2 for Turbulent worlds
  • 3 for Fierce worlds
  • 4 for Savage worlds
  • 5 for Brutal worlds

My atmosphere protection is no longer working and has left me stranded miles from the nearest portal on Delta Cancret. I cannot leave the sanctum with this level 25 character. Please tell me this was a bug and not a deliberate “brilliant” idea to change things without notice or warning the player base.

2 Likes

if u are in sanctum there are 2 portals , left one teleports you to last location, right one can be used to teleport you to your beacon, or a city u saved etc etc. Not ideal but that would fix it

1 Like

sure np Steggs

this char has no beacon, he lives at my main character’s beacon - no “home” to go to.

there’s been a change in atmosphere protection,it now lasts for ever as long as you meet the protection level

“this char has no beacon, he lives at my main character’s beacon - no “home” to go to.”
my alts also use my mains home,just save the location when home for any alts to use.

Those numbers are probably because of you have set language on auto-detect, try it set on english.
It has something to do with thousand separators, like for example I know that some players who had  instead of , (comma) on earlier patch (local setting would have been space on between thousands).

It will totally be affected. I was using titanium bombs forged with +2. I popped on a teaching pie and was getting 4k-5k xp per crater made just from the rock blowing up. Then another 2k-3k from mining everything exposed

My point is, the rock, which instead of 4 xp, now gives 2 xp now, would impact bomb-mining significantly anyway, just as it does regular mining. So the increase in ore exp will make up for not getting 2 xp per rock.

Edit: Forgot I had Defeat Penalty (it’s 2 xp, not 1 xp)

Is the music completely off?

Nothing in the patch note but my atlases started selling :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is the new Regeneration included?
I see soil blocks that weren’t there for the past weeks.

1 Like

Will the numbers and durability bar on machines be fixed?
Don’t see any notes mentioning this. Maybe I skipped the line.

2 Likes

Is the warp augment core objective fixed yet?

Not understanding the new atmospheric protection, last night my 4 points in potent protection allowed me to stay for ages on Delta Cancret but now its as though I have no protection at all?