Release 198: Aim Assist and Masks!

Nothing in the patch note but my atlases started selling :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is the new Regeneration included?
I see soil blocks that weren’t there for the past weeks.

1 Like

Will the numbers and durability bar on machines be fixed?
Don’t see any notes mentioning this. Maybe I skipped the line.

2 Likes

Is the warp augment core objective fixed yet?

Not understanding the new atmospheric protection, last night my 4 points in potent protection allowed me to stay for ages on Delta Cancret but now its as though I have no protection at all?

its been changed theres a post on forums about it.

A change that was missed in the changelog:
Volume Crafting Epic now correctly increases the Crafting Queue length by 20 as stated by the skill text. (it increased to 20 before)

6 Likes

To mask preview on ps4 press triangle.

Oh cool there is a sound cue for when you drained your energy

I predict a lot of bomb-mine-xpguzzler and chiselsploit outrage coming.

I’m pretty sure that has been fixed in this, it must’ve just been missed in the notes.

1 Like

I prefer “Chisel Runners”, from the famous book “Do oortians dream of electric Widstock”

10 Likes

Shielding foods are no longer amplified by the protection epic?

First off, I’ve got to say I love everything that has been added in this update :grinning: Except for the dual hand block placement being taken away :frowning: I’m in the middle of building a Huge fortress and taking this away makes building take almost three times as long

1 Like

Looks awesome. Any word on the totems that we’re teased months back? Those look so cool!

Kinda wish masks would’ve been like a gear drop from high level meteorite’s or protectors / titans in the future. I’d like the idea of them dropping gear so you can sell in your markets or equip to show off you’re a titan killer!

3 Likes

Make a post in suggestions about it :slight_smile: I’m sure it could be added in

1 Like

No centraforge prediction fix?

Slow clap. :clap:
Man I love these devs. You guys really keep your ear to the ground. Keep the great fixes and updates a’comin’!

4 Likes

what is (was) dual hand placement? oO