Release 199: New Decorative Props, Server Optimisation and Fixes!

So they added wax as a ingredient for all decorative wood and stone. You make wax with waxy earthyams. And now you need ash and mud for bricks. So more grind to make the same things. . not what I was hoping for.

Speak for yourself. The whole time I’m mining obnoxiously tedious amounts of clay while watching Netflix (need to distract myself from how pumped I was to be mining all this clay!) I was thinking to myself: “The only way this would be better is if I ALSO had to mine obnoxiously tedious quantities of TWO OTHER types of dirt.” And now my dream has come true. I’m so glad I started a large upgrade with brick recently. Really can’t wait to spend the next long while staring at blocks of mud.

3 Likes

Titanium chamber pot… built to take it.

4 Likes

Don’t forget you get twice the amount of bricks now, too! So you gather twice the amount of stuff, and get twice the amount of stuff back! Oh wait…

I agree… Nerf bomb mining and damaging one of the few things that did works, its really annoying and extremely disappointing … a lot of these changes feel like an effort to make the game annoying instead of being fun and enjoyable it is often tedious and cumbersome Developers should think about the majority of players … those who have to work or study … I am convinced that we are the majority. I really like this game, but its sad see how many players leave the game every day

1 Like

Pleeeease @james @Steggs101 I beg you i really really beg you, we used it to our advantage, it helped a lot, please reverse this. It never was a bug it was a feature.
It helped our building a lot and we don’t know how to proceed without it…

We invite all the Devs to the “Copperhead Cave” to see what you can do with it, but please give it back :slight_smile:

Weasel/Hototo here. I loved the feature of local blocks changing colors. I thought of it as a reward for working with my environment. I bet you guys got complaints but never heard from those of us who saw it as a good thing! SO what - I dont get prestige from keeping the natural beauty of my environment - I absolutely loved I could easily switch the local colors to match and make something glorious without tearing it all down.

1 Like

Where is it? I’d love to check it out. I’m online now.

We fixed the boon because it wasn’t working as expected. But if there is good idea for an alternative boon then I’d love to learn about it.

1 Like

Boori theres a portal at the PS shop hub called “Heartstone”- I can meet you at the hub!

waits at hub

1 Like

@james Its located on Boori: -472N 250E Alt: 40

Sorry that it took so long, was having Dinner :slight_smile:

Yeah i get the idea, I’d love to have like another effect boon that transforms blocks in the source Planets Color Spectrum, that would be fantastic

1 Like

^ That would be nice!

1 Like

Bug report.

I am fairly certain on what is occurring, and going to report it even if it was addressed, by the hand trade patch.

This is related to shop stand trading. I first noticed that one of my teaching pies sold, but there was no coin for it. I am selling these on consignment so I am watching them very closely, and having to track sales to pay out. So when one disappeared I was like wtf. I sold a couple more and got the coin. Then Sunday morning I logged in and noticed a second one was gone but no coin. I also sold out of gleam, no coin. Also sold out of leather, no coin. At this point I was certain something is happening. My first though was theft, only two of my best friends in game have perms to my beacon, and I knew if I reported you would ask that. So I stripped perms from them seeing if I could reproduce after removing them. However, evidence has since been mounting. Last night Towndowner put up several hundred sweet bean on stand. He watch it sell and got no coin for it. After telling friends what I suspected was occuring. Freezy closed his shop and did some math, and figured out that he had lost hundreds in sulfur.

This is also muddied by the fact that the 199.1 went in this morning, and I’m not sure if hand trade bug is related to this or not, but given what I have seen I though it was time to report. I am still attempting to reproduce. I just checked all my stands before writing this minutes ago, and right now all the ones that are sold out have coin. I will follow up if I see more.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.