Release 219: Exoworlds, Blink, Rift and Umbris!

looks like farms have been saved

but what about fixing for items?

haven’t checked my prestige im just gonna trust the dev’s
so i made a level 44 hunter tank with all atmospheric protections
yielding forged goldfists and i can stand my ground
i wanted to go get the stuff to make longer lasting portal fuel
does anybody knows what the lowest level for a exo will be
and if my setup would work to reach my goal with no grouphunting

ow and if someone did a grouphunt on exo please tell me
how it was
i really wonna become a exohunter just need know if it is doable solo

I think that for your purpose is better grouphunts moeb

When did this sneak in? :scream:

4 Likes

The recipes tab? Like two updates ago.

1 Like

it snuck in here

3 Likes

I feel it should have been praised a lot more (plus I only just noticed as I’ve not used a furnace for a while lol)

6 Likes

The recipe tab is nice. I had no idea we have hard leather until we got that tab. Now if only I had enough rift, blink, or umbris…

1 Like

off topic
sorry im so slowish but i stored the black gleam it still yours :smile:
i trow in a rift thingy i found taking cover in old meteors
@Vurtadelic
ill pm ya next time :rofl:

1 Like

Kinda a bummer that the weekend is here & there are no new T7+ Exo planets to have fun on or explore. Especially for people that have school/work all week & have to wait for the weekend to play BL :woman_shrugging:

if weekend = 1 and if Exo T7 = 0 :slightly_frowning_face:
then = spawn Exo T7, T8 (x2) :earth_asia:
:wink::blush:

6 Likes

I think we should all gather somewhere with our warp augmented totems in one hand and bombs in the other hand and wreak havoc travelling world to world until one spawns.

Kidding! :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

We start on Sorissi Venom… Since you recommended this!

Thats a good idea :thinking: Kindred Bay Footfall Parade before the riot :tada::confetti_ball:

Before the Riot…doesn’t it start at Kindred and end at Bramble Land?

Sounds like a plan to me lol

They are probably waiting to update their performance updates in this next patch before new T7/8 planets appear again. They have a huge push when they are up. Once the update are pushed out it will help with lag/number of players on the planet…so makes sense to wait a bit.

3 Likes

I just wanted to thank all the people behind the scenes … @james @vdragon @rossstephens @Minyi and everyone else… for the EXO planets where I was able to find some white wood & rocks. I’ve been hoping for black/white/gray resources :blush: :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

15 Likes

Im happy i got white wood too.Im loving the exo planets especially hunting down some blink.Im hoping to get an exo planet with red everything.Im after some vivid pink wood anything thats bright and dazzling.Have fun !

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.