Release 219: Exoworlds, Blink, Rift and Umbris!

I lost about 7 million on main beacon :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen my bases prestige yet… would send someone to check but IDK if anyone would check

Its 234,501

huh… didn’t budge a bit

Skills tab is really annoying now, gotta aim to press 2 and 3, I guess it’s same for 4 and 5.

ill have those extra skill pages filled the min i log on cant wait!

3+ hours after the update and still no sign of any new worlds!

I guess that hype train has stopped at disappointment station, let’s hope its not for much longer.

I’m guessing the pause button may have been pressed due to the guild buff issue. Which is fine by me, I’m at work.

Though you would have to agree when I I wish we weren’t hahahaha.

Seriously though today already sucks at work

Its not fine for me. I gotta sleep soon. Cmon wonderstruck, release em before I gotta go to bed.

AAAAAA

7pm EST then freedom!

Well just looky at all of you showing off with your skill pages. Here’s me who’s yet to fill out a 3rd page (I’ve enough for a 3rd on my hunter but haven’t bothered with it yet). I’m not jealous. Nope, not jealous at all. Not one bit. Nope, not me. Not jealous. :confused:

i have 3 skill pages at max on 3 alts :smiley:

You would think they’d have at least 1 exoworld ready for update release.

I don’t think its that. Believe they are working on last min bug fixes

They’ve already done 1 fix so far

Get cracking you! I filled out my 5th skill page on my main and if the devs announce they will add another 11 I only need the cubits to get them, the points are there already!

Ouch! I thought they confiscated that whip of yours? Geez, that one was a stinger! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m gonna use this 3rd skill page for a T7 build. Max environment protection, damage, armor etc. All my cubits are tied up in plots right now though so I’m gonna have to go mining and level up a couple more times first. :slight_smile:

I’ve not even hit lvl 50 after 500+ hours…maybe I should’ve used that stone thing before :stuck_out_tongue: :thinking:
Which means my page 2 still goes unused :stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to spotting a dead exo planet though!