Release 233: 6x Closed Storage and 42x Building Blocks!

I wonder what the Ranger is?

1 Like

It’s not a new character. Has to do with the spitter projectiles.
In the tools and weapons there’s the lance which I think was talked about along time ago.
But as far as the ground basher and hunter. There are models animations and texture maps none of which I can open in any of the programs I have.
Really I was just looking for armour but this stuff is cool too.

2 Likes

Yea i cant imagine them puttin AI in without testing first. Imagine having those things spawning in people’s bases on a T1 wreaking havoc :joy::joy:. But it would definitely be fun to see

3 Likes

Oh god, if they add on T6 worlds a creature that can actually destroy player-made blocks, you’re gonna see a drop in people trying their luck there. ^^

Wouldn’t that be awesome!!! Best release ever!!.. I’d be too busy to raid my kids candy!! Haha

2 Likes

I didnt mean breaking the blocks lol, just attacking them. Last we head the warp wraith can warp through solid blocks

It could be the Stone Thrower, an ranged variation of the Ground Basher:

1 Like

I think the ranger was the original name for the spitter

But the spitter is also on the list :thinking:

There always has been some leftover artifacts from previous updates in the game files… although it looks like they’ve done a bit of a tidy up recently.

Edit: I still have a backup of the old game files, which has a ranger rig file in that folder … I’ll see if I can convert it to see what it was :wink:

1 Like

When are the farm material boxes coming? @james

When the next set of assets are done from what I understand. So hopefully the next release… fingers crossed.

2 Likes

very soon I hope…eager to start working in my new workshop!

James said somewhere that they would be in the next update, can’t remember which thread that was in.

So hopefully there’s the testing update within the next week, then 2 weeks after that!

I think that’s best case scenario.

Did you ever get an answer about this? I’m having the same problem.

The designs are done its just the ai there is the problem

1 Like

I was told that you can use a changing chisel to cycle through the designs but admittedly I haven’t tried myself yet.

2 Likes

yes you can…did so the other day

1 Like

It works! Thank you!!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.