Release 233: 6x Closed Storage and 42x Building Blocks!

This is a massive QOL update for the game. Still weary that the concrete recipe has a poor reception, but I’m extremely happy and excited to get this.

Thank you Devs for the hard work, it is very much appreciated.

3 Likes

Eeeeeeee
Lol Jiivita’s the official video gneiss

2 Likes

Hi taliesin, didn’t know you played boundless! :wink:

So is the update actually “LIVE” I heard people cant access it.

I don’t see the update, I checked my Steam and restarted it

It’s live tomorrow morning UK time.

3 Likes

starts producing wax and stuff

4 Likes

tumblr_mpzjlbSvag1sq0bewo1_500

9 Likes

Assume the position. Here it comes…

We want saturated bright colors that were a month before the VAPE. People will not play the grim game that Boundless has become

1 Like

Is Marble gonna be cheaper now lol

I’m so looking forward to this. :grin:

5 Likes

All right! Mostly looking forward to this one.

Yes :confused:

1 Like

Concrete? Yesssssss!!! That’s something I definitely know how to work with!!! Now when I’m laid off this winter, I can still get my concrete fix and lay some mud down on the ground!!!

Thank you for scratching a Mason’s winter itch!

10 Likes

Was looking at recipe pics for another conversation and several of the recipes still use super enriched really.

My stacks and stacks of shadow orbs will still be useful lol. And I’m loading up shop stands with bonding stuff atm in gyosha mall.

3 Likes

There have been a few things I’ve searched for (Gyosha, Biitula, etc) in the past few days and zero results came up on the scanner. People are already buying up stuff :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I logged off without repairing my machines tonight because of this. #NoMorePain.

8 Likes

Got excited about the update, decided to tear down my workshop since I won’t need to reach the coils anymore, forgot that I was crafting shops, now I have to wait another 3 hours for the shop to craft again

4 Likes

Did a similar thing when expanding my workshop. Tore it down then got stuck without machines to expand it xD. Had to use a friends workshop. Smart level 999

2 Likes

I had a few full machine set ups almost worn out yesterday and as I got my spanner, I realized I might well wait a few days and fix it when it’s easier.

It came sooner than I thought. :sunglasses

2 Likes