Release 233: New Block Types and Closed Storage are here!

I wanted to keep my seeds. I know we can’t use them yet.

1 Like

I think after the initial edit they changed it again to automatically convert them.

2 Likes

Anyone see deco Ice I cant find?

Compactor 10 letters

1 Like

Ty almund awesome!

Oh sorry still drinking my coffee haha misunderstood. That means all our changed probably also. That’s unfortunate.

1 Like

It’s all good :wink: I missed the edit on the update I guess. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Pure speculation here, but I’m thinking they may have turned the spooky seed into a recipe to allow colour selection when crafting the new spider crops/props… :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh no, I bought a single spooky seed just so I don’t have to wait for my first spider :laughing: will there be an option to convert orbs back into seeds do we know? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Same here, I bought spooky seeds yesterday, today they are orbs…

Yes you can turn orbs back to spooky seeds, as the seeds are needed to plant spiders. As @anon69675157 mentioned it makes sense if something else will be added to the recipe to change the color of the spiders

Why is there only a pattern on 5 sides of the deco Ice. Im trying to lay it in the floor but the tops are blank?

How? Please…

I’m just going off of what Sam Posted
I’m guessing we won’t be able to until the halloween update officially drops

1 Like

For people working on a project mostly made of marble is really disappointing.
I hope you don’t make any more updates like this because I have this feeling of having lost a lot of time for nothing. It is quite difficult to create super enriched bonding agent. I spent a lot of money to have some marble and refined gravel
So to summarize, my project was a good project with rare blocks and now found in a class below I worked for no? I have that feeling i have lost my 3 last month because where is all my super enriched bonding agent now? nowhere 4000 super enriched bonding agent dissapeared in one update…

Sincerely, would not there be another way to change things?
In my opinion this update fell too late

I know it’s like that for everyone but it’s not fair.
Im sorry to complain but i don’t appreciate

Now as you were blameless until now I forgive you
if you plan to add blocks on blocks in game please do it as soon as possible thanks

4 Likes

The setting resin have gone from blue to yellow. Do not know if it is intended.

Me too Spend 3000 SEBA in my Pyramid to Look nice and stylish cost me i Don t now how much time , all Stones chiseled to metamorphic ones and IT feels a little Bit cheap now, i would have prefered to keep the Prestige and raise the Prestige for the new marble and .

1 Like

or made a new bonding agent

in fact it is the suppression of super enriched bonding agent since that exist
I don’t know how they can take decision like that :thinking:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.