Release 235: Chiselable Glass and Gleambow Racing!

I’ve been thinking about it and I strongly think Gleambow should be a permanent event but have a very low percentage outside of the normal event time.

The event gives a great range of colors that are normal put behind various gates that are not easy to get past especially for some casual people. Not to mention some colors just don’t show.

I don’t see why when we spawn a meteor there is a 10-15% (or whatever) chance for it to be a gleam bow… that just keeps the excitement going…

This gives people colors throughout the year but not too much that it overwhelms things…

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. but it should only be lvl1 and 2 meteors, so we won’t get them at mass hunts.

2 Likes

Yes please :+1:t3:

1 Like

I agree with maybe lower tier and stuff if they are worried about overabundance for sure. I guess I have a new thing to push. I tried to bribe @James with 100,000 tallow last time… that isn’t working. Hmmm… maybe 100,000 mud for all those mud hunts he likes to build… you know make sure he has a nice roof over his head! Anyone care to donate?!?

1 Like

I got 5 on it

How about low tier planets only gets gleambows? Like T1 and T2 actually so it won’t sit in the way of the regular meteors at all and if you want to go for gleambows you are not getting mostly normal ones instead!

Hmmm. I have to say, it is annoying to keep getting pegged by spitters from a nearby meteor when you are defenseless with a totem & grapple, trying to collect a Gleambow.

1 Like

Honestly I would probably be on board with anything that makes it work for people. Unfortunately I have a feeling this all will require some decent code changes to support but I am not sure because I’ve never asked about how the gleambow area works code wise. If so, that means it will fall on the “to do list” along with all the other things which probably means it is after the incoming end of year push.

But we all can hope and try to influence gleambow being a permanent resident to Boundless… obviously not as much as the rain/snow!

1 Like

If they make gleambows permanent it should only be on tier 1-2 planets. Also if they did make them permanent they would have to make the event item totem permanent. Leave it as a once a year event. Keep it a special event. Not a norm.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.