Release 235 is live - Chiselable Glass, New Storage, and the return of Gleambow Racing!

WARNING! Do not go AFK when a dev is around!!

Encased me in glass with a blinking LED above it!

:rofl:

12 Likes

Fps is so much better that it’s hard to put in words. Like playing on a constant speed 4 brew buff without buff compared to before. Good job really ^^ And soooo smooth

3 Likes

On pc but glad to hear the game is running well for everyone.

Oh please.

New storage looks great. Is there any reason why titanium alloy won’t work to make the storage blocks? Isn’t it a metal alloy?

titanium bar used to determine final outcome, but any precious alloy as secondary ingredient which are gold and silver

I mean for the gleam storage. The recipe says any base metal and any metal alloy, but it won’t take titanium alloy as the “any metal alloy”
Edit: oh it says precious alloy for the gleam storage too, but still, why is titanium not precious?

it’s precious to me :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Lol. To me too

And the ultimate tease:
The glass panes were BLACK!

2 Likes

Probably that we wouldn’t burn titanium alloy it when crafting titanium alloy :smiley:

The gleam is visible again! Thank you!

3 Likes

Glass panes seem significantly more opaque than before, or am I just imagining it?

Is this a consequence of changing it from being a mesh?

Yes. It’s mentioned in the release notes.

This seems to imply that it should have been balanced back?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.