Release 239: Lovestruck and Prototype Creative Mode!

Would it be possible to change the Debug UI font size?
When playing on a 4k display the font is teeny tiny!

Settings > game > Interface scale/HUD scale

the new universal messaging features will be misused (already have been) and the messaging interface as a whole is still as inflexible as before but hopefully more additions will be forthcoming. eventually.

How so? 10 chars
It is moderated.

DEBUG UI

We do plan to give players control over which channels can be pinned to “All”.

Many players are flagged as moderators and they can remove + temp-ban players who abuse the universe channels.

6 Likes

peeps sending personal messages rather than using pm’s :wink::kissing_heart:

It’s a new feature. I said Hi back to Aenea. That’s not abuse. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

3 suggestions relating to chat

• 1.) An option to mute certain global chats so the player is not notified when someone types in them
  • 2.) A 4th Global chat, called “General Chat”, which can be used for general chatting
  • 3.) An option to have the chat box appear permanently on the bottom left corner without having to first click on it
6 Likes

This would be nice. #3 too

1 Like

:wink: was there for a reason…maybe should have added :stuck_out_tongue: for good measure.

I’m not sure how to enlarge that text

1 Like

Also an option to scale the Debug UI would be nice!

Also, @james, I found an audio bug, my char in normal universe was hungry and the grumbling tummy sound was playing. I switched to creative mode and there the character, with full energy, is making the grumbling tummy sound once in a while!

There’s your answer.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

add “–” under it

DEBUG UI

1 Like

Unfortunately there is no “General” channel, so everyone is using all of the universal channels purely for general chat. I’m not going through moderating all of that and removing any posts that aren’t related to the right channel… It would be 99.9% of the posts so far and I’d never have any time to play!

Definitely a good idea!

4 Likes

Not sure if you are trying to be funny or not but I asked if it would be possible to add a feature where the DEBUG UI font size could be enlarged!

Until they add a proper general chat I plan to use questions and help as such

My bad, not trying to be funny, thought they were refering to the fourm text

1 Like

Especially not while it’s “new”. I think it’s great to see some life in-game in chat and people actually using it for once (besides guilds, hunts and PMs).
I think this will be very helpful for new players in-game to find help.

3 Likes