Release 244 - Gleambow Racing, Stability, and Smarter Stacks

Yes, platform. Is it only shift-clicking that’s the issue, or does it also affect items being dragged across?

only moving in the stand dont work out has no problem

edit: and when nothing is in the stand or only full ss it only move 2/200 items in everything else “plops” back

It is, but as a dev I actually get it. It always feels weird to save and upload my testing version work with the new version’s number when it’s technically not finished yet.

Thanks @Alucard2150 and @econodog, I can see that in some situations it doesn’t occur, but your examples definitely occur (independent of platform) so it will be added to the bug database.

1 Like

Oh, sure, that I get.
When I do projects, I save with numbers like “1.0.0” and as long as it’s testing, each version will up the last digits (1.0.1, 1.0.2, etc). Once it’s a proper release, it’s the middle digit that gets a up and I reset the last one (1.1.0). If it’s a major big meaty change, I’ll up the first number.

Anyway, to each their own method.
World of Warcraft does it like “8.3.0.build-number” where 8 is the expansion number + 1 (because the vanilla version counts), followed by the expansion’s current major content patch, and then decent content updates to that content patch ups the last digit. But it doesn’t account for hotfixes and small QoL changes, that’s why they have a build number that counts every single update they internally do. So they’re currently at 8.3.0.34220.

2 Likes

Well that looks almost as annoying as the R2 bug on PS4 while using the reclaim menu.

2 Likes

I can’t/shouldn’t say what 245 will bring, but you will like it, I can almost guarantee that.

How’s that for a tease?

246 though is rumored to be a hunting update (FINALLY) and I am sooooooooo excited

1 Like

Yup! And is that one already solved? Haven’t checked yet…

LOL, that’s BS! Since 245 will be the next Testing, 246 will be the release to Live of 245’s Testing…

2 Likes

We are going to be hunting for our hopes and dreams

1 Like

DK be like

5 Likes

Well I dunno about how version numbers work for this game. But the next RELEASE gob will really like. And the release after that is supposedly going to be a hunting update (I’ve heard from multiple credible sources), and thank god for that

1 Like

What I heard is that the next release won’t be far off and if it’s still the same as I expected it to be over a month ago then it’s not a big update. But they might have combined things, who knows!

1 Like

On a more on-topic note, who else was disappointed that the GB wearables aren’t out yet. I thought they’d release early like usual?

Well, look at all this insider knowledge trading.

3o6gb3kkXfLvdKEZs4

4 Likes

I mean, if it’s a furniture update, yeah, indeed, I will really like it.
If it’s a crafting update, I will also be interested 'cause I’ve been meaning to update my workshop, but I’m waiting for the devs to announce what changes they’ll do, so I don’t have to do needless changes.

Spoiler alert: it’s not a furniture update :weary:

Then I will still cry myself to sleep.

3 Likes

Also

My IRL tiara has way more bling than that

3 Likes