Release 244 - Gleambow Racing, Stability, and Smarter Stacks

Spoiler alert: it’s not a furniture update :weary:

Then I will still cry myself to sleep.

3 Likes

Also

My IRL tiara has way more bling than that

3 Likes

And once again, I’ll argue this shouldn’t happen at all, there should be a roadmap (even if vague) instead of people talking with devs and hush-hush communicating info on their behalf.

2 Likes

I think of lot of this is all rumours and hearsay, anything we want to discus with players we openly do it on the forums or other social media channels like twitter.

6 Likes

Even tho it may look like I know a lot of insider stuff, I actually do not! I only know of one single item that hopefully is coming within a few weeks, that’s it, one item!

The implications this item has tho, could be considered huge by some (for me it is, HELLO!) and there is a reason I know about this particular item.

Which will be clear once it releases…

Ahhh, now I feel like one of those PS5/XSX insiders writing vague stuffs :joy:

1 Like

No worries, I meant it lightly as a joke. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I didn’t meant what I said as a joke. Rumors or not,
there
needs
to
be
a
roadmap.

3 Likes

And now we have to take away your super secret insider access decoder ring with x-ray vision goggle attachment.

I disagree and nothing will change my mind. There is no need for roadmaps I rather be surprised than to be waiting for stuff to come soon and then see people getting all crazy demanding things to happen quickly

3 Likes

YES. I think there should be, people are going to complain, witch and moan anyway once it’s on Testing, just spread it out over time by adding to the roadmap weeks, months, years in advance!

2 Likes

Just a list of items they are currently working on would be perfectly fine by me. And ‘working on’ can be thinking about it or almost finished and anything in between.

That items will be removed after time without being implemented is something we need to accept. That some items (ie. like the Warp Wraith/Hunter) are taking longer than expected is also something we should accept.

The way we at times can (over)react to things is why we don’t have a proper roadmap yet/anymore.

6 Likes

Plus, people keep making threads asking “when is this feature coming?”, so sometimes, the devs have to spend time saying “yeah, we’re working on it”.
I do it about a furniture update that might not come in 2020 for all I know.

No need for specific promises or dates, that has never been what I meant by “roadmap”.
Just “these are the things we’re working on, here is the current line of thought for each feature”.

3 Likes

I think the same. They need to be very careful with what they share and that requires time which means we probably won’t see a “simple easy to make” road map as others have suggested multiple times.

The following is not directed to anyone in particular, but devs have not been completely quiet about stuff they are working on. They usually drop tiny surprises and small details in random posts, like when James mentioned the reclaim system or just a couple days ago we were told about melee combat

YASS!

Unfortunately, i have already trained myself to walk around with a spanner when working with machines or storage.

gonna be a hard habit to break =D

Sure but it’d be lovely to hear them say “The hunter is taking long than expected”. It’s a one sentence thing that keeps us updated and keeps information open. It would take no longer than 5 minutes to go through past teases/dev posts and say “titans are no longer planned, wearables are being worked on, hunters are delayed, etc. etc. etc.”.

And I agree with @Goblinounours, specific dates and promises would be a waste of time. Just let us know what is and is not coming up.

2 Likes

And that’s actually the same exact thing he does with some people in PM’s or in game chat, small hints/details, but once you start to wonder what it means and ask about it you won’t get more out of him…

So yeah, regular people (ie. everyone but the Oortian backers who do the “last time I talked to them” thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) only get the same small tidbits as they can sprinkle around in the forum, nothing huge and concrete at all…

1 Like

I hope you are no’t hoarding level coffers in exchange or soon we might see another request to unlock missing cubits :smiley:

2 Likes

Updated OP to include details of all the Gleambow buffs and additions. Enjoy them folks!

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.