Release 244 - Gleambow Racing, Stability, and Smarter Stacks

I can’t/shouldn’t say what 245 will bring, but you will like it, I can almost guarantee that.

How’s that for a tease?

246 though is rumored to be a hunting update (FINALLY) and I am sooooooooo excited

1 Like

Yup! And is that one already solved? Haven’t checked yet…

LOL, that’s BS! Since 245 will be the next Testing, 246 will be the release to Live of 245’s Testing…

2 Likes

We are going to be hunting for our hopes and dreams

1 Like

DK be like

5 Likes

Well I dunno about how version numbers work for this game. But the next RELEASE gob will really like. And the release after that is supposedly going to be a hunting update (I’ve heard from multiple credible sources), and thank god for that

1 Like

What I heard is that the next release won’t be far off and if it’s still the same as I expected it to be over a month ago then it’s not a big update. But they might have combined things, who knows!

1 Like

On a more on-topic note, who else was disappointed that the GB wearables aren’t out yet. I thought they’d release early like usual?

Well, look at all this insider knowledge trading.

3o6gb3kkXfLvdKEZs4

4 Likes

I mean, if it’s a furniture update, yeah, indeed, I will really like it.
If it’s a crafting update, I will also be interested 'cause I’ve been meaning to update my workshop, but I’m waiting for the devs to announce what changes they’ll do, so I don’t have to do needless changes.

Spoiler alert: it’s not a furniture update :weary:

Then I will still cry myself to sleep.

3 Likes

Also

My IRL tiara has way more bling than that

3 Likes

And once again, I’ll argue this shouldn’t happen at all, there should be a roadmap (even if vague) instead of people talking with devs and hush-hush communicating info on their behalf.

2 Likes

I think of lot of this is all rumours and hearsay, anything we want to discus with players we openly do it on the forums or other social media channels like twitter.

6 Likes

Even tho it may look like I know a lot of insider stuff, I actually do not! I only know of one single item that hopefully is coming within a few weeks, that’s it, one item!

The implications this item has tho, could be considered huge by some (for me it is, HELLO!) and there is a reason I know about this particular item.

Which will be clear once it releases…

Ahhh, now I feel like one of those PS5/XSX insiders writing vague stuffs :joy:

1 Like

No worries, I meant it lightly as a joke. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, I didn’t meant what I said as a joke. Rumors or not,
there
needs
to
be
a
roadmap.

3 Likes

And now we have to take away your super secret insider access decoder ring with x-ray vision goggle attachment.

I disagree and nothing will change my mind. There is no need for roadmaps I rather be surprised than to be waiting for stuff to come soon and then see people getting all crazy demanding things to happen quickly

3 Likes