Release 247: Sovereign and Creative Worlds!

How do I find it in game then

Once itā€™s created it will be in your Worlds tabs as well as visible via the Sanctum.

One more question how to I msg a dev kinda new to this stuff

When you click on there name itā€™ll pop up with a message button.

Hereā€™s the list of wonderstruck personnel

https://forum.playboundless.com/g/Wonderstruck

Iā€™m sure if you message @james he will respond in a timely matter. Should still be working right now I think :sweat_smile: dunno what time it is in the UK right now

1 Like

Almost 8pm I think

@james I like the new sky update where we can see many more planets now, really nice! The latest exoworld was a bit too small in sky thought. I would make it at least twice as big.

4 Likes

Same, made it harder to warp to being so small and moving around. Higher tier exos will probably be much harder since I believe they move even faster than a T4

I am not certain how to get to the small world I purchasedā€¦help? Guide maybe?

if you check your players menu and go to PLACES>>WORLDS, you will see your private worlds listed in a separate category

if your world isnā€™t there, it means it hasnā€™t been generated yet

when it appears there, you can warp there from sanctum (use the portal on the right hand side) by picking your private world from the same PLACES>>WORLDS menu
you donā€™t have to use any specific location, you will be warped to a random spot on your private planet

to warp cheap, you have to figure out what world your private planet is attached to (meaning itā€™s the closest to) - it is one of the public worlds that is closest to your private world type and region (for example: if you created T4 coal world in EU region, then it will be attached to a T4 coal world in EU region)

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much!

Is this for something coming in a future patch or is this actually effective. I seems to find nothing in-game to reduce the lifetime of world.

1 Like

At the moment is an admin command.

Do you want to be able to manually terminate your world private worlds?

6 Likes

I would like this ability.

4 Likes

While I think this is a good ability to have, I am not sure it should be player side. What happens if a player accidentally deletes their planet? Players still have issues with beacons and reclaims being deleted accidentally.

3 Likes

It might be better as a function on the web store that needs admin review.

I could use something like set an end date for a planet and choose between regen/not regen.

Pretty sure they would implement some ā€œsecurityā€ question like deleting a beacon while you have to enter the beacon name and numbers of plots.

I just think the confusion around Deleting/REclaim is they lok the same. They could just kept the Delete beacon option and add a question were you need to type ā€œReclaimā€ or Not Reclaim"

2 Likes

I agree - it shouldnā€™t be easy or mistakable as to what it is. Maybe we could submit a request for the planet to be removed via the GUI & there would be an email confirmation or form to submit?

2 Likes

But then why not just let it expire?

Because rentals show up in your sanctum sky, they are on your fuel/key list, and a lot of them arenā€™t offering public access. If someone is 100% sure they donā€™t want a planet, they should be able to delete it. Plus, I assume it takes up Wonderstruck resources (whether itā€™s adding to logs or instances, data costs etc)

4 Likes