Release 248: Halloween 2020! 🎃

when it feels like you are building a dark army :rofl:

14 Likes

Cutest dark army EVER. :bat:

5 Likes

Nice, but still no “craft all” button?

1 Like

The difficult thing is that there’s A LOT of “Nice, but still no ___________?” statements you can make, depending on what you’re waiting for. ^^

1 Like

And this wasn’t really an update update. Something like that would likely not be in an event update. Also it would likely need testing to make sure nothing breaks etc. So we have to see it in testing first

2 Likes

Just checking, as of this release, is it still a thing that you can’t sow grass seed on bevelled soil blocks?

Purely checking is all, will save me trying to “beat” the game. :wink:

Pretty sure it’s still a thing; haven’t checked in a while tho… I stick to slope chisels for terraforming.

1 Like

grass on slopes only

1 Like

Cheers, @anon52472533! :thumbsupall:

(and boundmore! :wink: )

3 Likes

Updated OP with a video overview by @Jiivita.

16 Likes

A decent workaround is to use soil of the color of the grass for bits that need to be beveled

You can change chisel dirt btw

2 Likes

OMG, that’s so brilliantly obvious! THANK YOU! … there’s a reason I call myself STOOOPID! :crazy_face:

(this isn’t me taking the mickey, by the way … I was not born with a sarcastic tone of voice)

Last night with a full blood moon and howling wolves.
This year’s Halloween event is almost over.
Thank you again DEV-HQ …
… for giving us the new :boundless: items to play with :+1: :+1: :smiley:

11 Likes

Hear! Hear! Also, lest we forget, whatever genius threw the bat idea on the table…
You are AMAZING. :kissing_heart: :bat:

4 Likes

Did everyone find Georgio’s offerings?

9 Likes

no more sanctum chat spam :+1:
for me (cranky old man), that got tired very very quickly.
place looked great though and loooove the bats which are definitely going to have a permanent home in some caves.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Wait, what?!

1 Like

Yeah there were offering to Georgio. :joy:

2 Likes

Yea I had the idea to do that but never went to try it :persevere: now I wish I had.

1 Like