Release Party Party PARTY!

Is there a dedicated meet up time?? If not you should schedule I time or 2 for those starting at release time and those who work!!

It will be an all day thing @Lky-7-Clvr , I understand, I work as well during the day. On that particular day tho, I took a vacation day… nothing like getting paid to party on Boundless for a day!!

I expect a “second rush” of players in the afternoon after they get off work.

1 Like

Just posted about this event on the subreddit just incase any new players stumble on the Reddit instead of the forums. Upvote that sucka!

you know whats best gift to a new player foilage and trunks to fly trough the tutorial i will have a stroll tomorrow get some and try to swing by to deposit it to help out :smile:
anything else you still need ou rcould use mats support? let me knowz

1 Like

Great idea! I also was thinking of a “This drops this” info wall. Like one of those Glowing mushrooms, with a sign below it saying “These drop these” (Being shimmering orbs, and Glowing Lamella) and Desert Sword (with Earthyams, Fibrous Leaves, and Spicy Bean below it) Might be a nice educational visual =D

2 Likes

Isn’t there a limit on how many people can be on each planet?

Anyone know what time the game releases at?

At around 5pm UK time (about 2 and a half hours from now)

1 Like

We might have to open a big portal to another planet and party on either side of it :joy:

3 Likes

yeah i had a similar thing in mind a resource garden
epic idea i def use it alot :smile:

Game should be Released and on sale as of Now!!?

Got 2 ppl on stream buying and installing this second!!

3 Likes