Release Party Party PARTY!

To all players,

Everyone is invited to have fun and welcome new players to the world on release day, Tues the 11th of Sept! Streamers will be streaming, we’ll be giving away tools and tips to new players. Answering questions, introducing ourselves to new players, and just having a good time for the release!

Where? - We’ll be based from my store in Aquatopia. The “Concrete Corner”. If you need help getting there, We’ll be streaming so just ask for directions… we might even come to your planet!!

What will we be doing? - Giving away starter tools/food/light sources to new and old players alike! Come get some free stuff and have a great time!!

How can YOU help? - Show up! We will have away teams actively out looking for brand new players, and reporting from the field from any new planets, so we need ppl! Also, if anyone can make a bunch of Founders Totems and give those away to new players, i think that would be awesome!

When? - Tues Sept 11th “All day 'til Question mark baby!!!”

Playstation Players - Make sure to stop by! Even though you start playing on the 7th, Free stuff is free stuff!! And we wanna know how the game plays on PS4!

The main goal is just to have fun, and meet our new neighbors!

Hope to see ya there =D

20 Likes

Paaardi rly good yes. #parditimeboundless

You’re a man of the people. I love it!

Us new players are always grateful for free stuff and tips :wink:

Its a big game with a lot to it. Just starting out, you may not see anyone else unless you know where to go… No way to be alone at a party! =D

awesome love it i can retire keep an eye on @Buugi
def aqua spirit :sunglasses:

You know it brotha! Hope to see ya there with the stream on =P

3 Likes

Can you pm me before you go live? :slight_smile:

I wanna watch this awesomeness.

How do I find the stream?

Count me in! i will be streaming that :smiley:

not sure about link policy so search twitch for P15H :slight_smile:

Of course! Will definitely be there!

Oh ya, I guess that would be good info to include Sol, lol

I stream on Twitch under the name MindofMouth. Usually not hard to find in the boundless streams… but it IS getting more and more streamers every day.

Awesomeness, will have to let my friends know for tuesday😊

On that note… i need tools to give away. really not sure how many. i have about 80 of each iron tool stocked up so far, looking to get about 500 of each for tuesday. Anyone got a stash of more tools than they know what to do with?

food should be no prob. i have so many earthyam soups its stupid, lol

I feel like we’re a family preparing for thanksgiving and the guests arrive on Tuesday lmfao. I’m down to help gather stuff and give away stuff as well.

2 Likes

Thought the game launched on the 11th so when I saw I could play today I was like !!! :grinning:

2 Likes

Officially ya, it launches on the 11th. But ppl who pre-ordered the ps4 version can play today. Doesnt mean you shouldnt stop by on tues! By then you’ll be a Boundless pro, and can hand out some stuff, lol

This will be at the Aquatopian Embassy on Beckon?

@skorpionshedder Yup! All day tuesday. Hope to see ya there!!

There will be a ridiculously LARGE “Launch Party” sign, you wont be able to miss it :wink:

Awesome! Just wanted to make sure. Me and my friend will be there but it’ll be after work, around 7-8 pm CST, hope there will still be stuff going on. Thanks!