Relocating

Id like to join a community. If like to see other people besides at portal hubs.

Anyone have a community i could join?

Im not a great builder but i wont make your yown look like trash.

Thanks

Jimmy_Nopants

8 Likes

Not really a community but I started building on Shedu Tier always open to playing with others. I am not sure what communities are still active.

3 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: i saw you already running through dragon hub jimmy without pants :laughing: i think it depends on your timezone which group you should join. Like theres a bunch of people on Alder but as europeans you will rather not be able to meet them much for example. I heard that some planets are more busy again but they possibly play across the planet and not as one settlement. You could look into the Sorissi activities for example.

5 Likes

Like May said, it’s dependent on when you play. I play on Sorissi with someone on the other side of the planet, but I really play in US pacific time. I also am not a great builder, I just have wonderful friends who love to build. I tend to be all over the place since I love to mine, gather, hunt… and all those things that take me places other than a single location lol.

If that is okay, you’re welcome to come hang out on Sorissi … Benxino usually around and I come visit quite a bit. <3

^c^

5 Likes

I remember seeing one of your builds, I liked the way it fitted into the natural surroundings. You’d be welcome at Giggleswick on Storis II, but there’s only a couple of us playing regularly and we are basically hermits who do our own things

4 Likes

You are also welcome at New Akhaten on Seginiakai. Right now its just myself, SnowDeamon’s museum and Host’s hub, (plus a new player but he hasn’t been on since his first day) but, we are connected to 5 hubs via portal

5 Likes