[REMINDER] Extend or Remove Sovereign and Creative worlds!

20 days later and I still have this sovereign under my character. If I get sovereigns in the future, I’ll just fuel month by month.

just in case this is still a useful thing @james, here are a few of my recent sovereigns attempts, both locked and active that can all be trashed

achellassi
alpha
alphon
biitula (kidding)
capricor
dargone
derri
epsil
epsilon IV
gaftik
heminis I
icaraleeh
karantos VI
minorum
phors
sagittari
vorn III and

so basically all my worlds except (!!!) “Milar” aka “nexus” id:5078

tia
:+1: :boundless:

1 Like

You can delete Polarbase I. @james

LULOU can be deleted

@Tiggs

• Is James still the person to go to for this or do we have an update on any changes regarding this?

Pretty sure it’s @Tiggs for everything right now. Or email for tech support.

1 Like

I always thought that the offer to end planets early was an offer made at the beginning when a lot of planets were being made to free up space and might not be worth the trouble at this later date for the devs to do it and not just let them die naturally.

You can remove from my account Cinnathior V
Thank You

Please send your requests to support@playboundless.com .

I have two planets at this moment which are no longer powered… Should I report them here or will they be automatically erased?

After 2 weeks of lock stage they get automatically deleted

1 Like

Great, thank you!

HuntersUnited can be removed

I only saw this because I asked for two to be removed a day or two ago. I think we are supposed to email now instead of using this thread.

2 Likes

As May stated;

There is no reason to fill supports email up with something that will disappear after the 2 week lock stage after a planet expires it will disappear from your worlds list completely. Just gotta wait it out is all. :smile:

Except that one of the things James mentioned in post 1 is that removing them early has a cost savings. If that’s no longer the case this thread should be updated.

2 Likes

I have two planets that are locked, and could be removed: yarang and tarel.

If the side discussion had developed, I wouldn’t have posted them due to the recent request to direct requests to e-mail. My boundless account e-mail address is currently incoming only and I don’t care to configure an outgoing server for this - they can wait the two weeks.

They do clutter up the beacons list though. For some reasons most of the beacons that were on a locked sovereign don’t offer the option to remove them from the list until the planet is deleted.

In the future adding a release/delete function to the UI would be nice, especially if they’re incurring hosting costs.

3 Likes

Well all good if they have kept paying attention to this thread or private messages, because they actually didn’t. There has been closing wishes expressed and the planets still have run out naturally and then been on lock status for 2 weeks.

If anything, we would need a new statement if this is still valid

5 Likes

Fully agreed.

Also fully agreed.

4 Likes

You may now remove planet…Bellux.
I’m done with it. Thank you

1 Like