[REMINDER] Extend or Remove Sovereign and Creative worlds!

Great, thank you!

HuntersUnited can be removed

I only saw this because I asked for two to be removed a day or two ago. I think we are supposed to email now instead of using this thread.

2 Likes

As May stated;

There is no reason to fill supports email up with something that will disappear after the 2 week lock stage after a planet expires it will disappear from your worlds list completely. Just gotta wait it out is all. :smile:

Except that one of the things James mentioned in post 1 is that removing them early has a cost savings. If that’s no longer the case this thread should be updated.

2 Likes

I have two planets that are locked, and could be removed: yarang and tarel.

If the side discussion had developed, I wouldn’t have posted them due to the recent request to direct requests to e-mail. My boundless account e-mail address is currently incoming only and I don’t care to configure an outgoing server for this - they can wait the two weeks.

They do clutter up the beacons list though. For some reasons most of the beacons that were on a locked sovereign don’t offer the option to remove them from the list until the planet is deleted.

In the future adding a release/delete function to the UI would be nice, especially if they’re incurring hosting costs.

3 Likes

Well all good if they have kept paying attention to this thread or private messages, because they actually didn’t. There has been closing wishes expressed and the planets still have run out naturally and then been on lock status for 2 weeks.

If anything, we would need a new statement if this is still valid

5 Likes

Fully agreed.

Also fully agreed.

4 Likes

You may now remove planet…Bellux.
I’m done with it. Thank you

1 Like

Send all support requests to: support@playboundless.com . Please include your main character name & Planet name.

(I’m not sure if they are still manually removing planets before they expire/terminate.)

2 Likes