[REMINDER] Extend or Remove Sovereign and Creative worlds!

Sorry for the long list, but promise this is absolutely it for asking for deleting-

Account: pakathecat
Oorty’s Folly
Dracan
Mace
Fiona

Account: Paka
Aspasia
Gamma
Paka’s Folly
Pyron Orion Delt
Regado

Thanks!

Edited for accuracy since I had a relapse. :flushed: :joy:

3 Likes

My T6 Sovereign - ‘Parador-2’ expires in 14 hrs and can be deleted. It served me well. Thanks! :wink:

Please remove creative world Myomares. We longer have a need for it. Ty.

Hello, you can delete Nabucco planet and the associated account. Cordially.

You’re done with the game?

sovereign Fodriss I (Id: 934) & Callocia V (Id: 1263) can be deleted

thanks

Exactly, I went around it ^^

You can remove the world Heygz (orbitting Beckon, not sure how people get the actual ID of the world ^^)

Why?

I will reroll that world trying to have it near Raxxa and with more gleam because the gleam spikes biome is terribly unefficient compared to the gleam-lake bawlls (without the w, it triggers the forum :man_facepalming:), or compared to the gleam spikes biome of Kada 1, since there’s a lot of rock mixed in the spikes. We spent hours mapping the world searching for some random formation of gleam to make a public farm in vain.

you can remove:

Acamis I
Alpha Erigae
Argauthiorie
Crellis
Darstemefel
Deltar
Destine I
Eraices IX
Erido
Gamm V
Gerhanalba
Golumba
Pacis VI
Zeloan I

1 Like

@james Gaia Proxima I (under my account: endymion) - is currently locked but i cannot reclaim my items from another planet’s main beacon control.

I read that I am supposed to inform you if I don’t intend to keep the sovereign planet; i am not going to continue the planet, though I would appreciate a reclaim.

Also just to inform i caculated that I had 2,5 hours left on the planet and it seems that it locked itself prematurely. I may however miscalculated because of the alcoholic beverages consumed at the time - but it would perhaps be interesting to look into. Thank you in advance for processing my request.

2 Likes

Can remove:
Thamasa
Alsha
Tan Gleam Temp

Thanks.

Bonus points!

2 Likes

Attempted to extend Ooo Ah La

ID - use30_t4_4 (1438) but couldn’t enter in the key. Would like to keep it, but not sure how.

Thanks.

1 Like

I have a little question about this:

I bought a planet, I think for 3 or 6 months (I’m not sure anymore right now).

This planet is absolutely junk. Also, is there a way that one can delete and recreate the whole planet without buying it again? (So ​​the fuel)

greeting Akuji

2 Likes

You should have fully explored the planet before buying fuel for it. That way if you don’t like it, you can get another.
You did some impulse buying and that’s on you.

Interesting, did i read that correctly @tarranth? If you fully explore the planet you’re able to get another? Care to elaborate or share a link?

Thank you in advance.

@endymion I believe he was saying that the person should have fully explored their planet before buying fuel for it. You know, make sure you like the planet enough to keep it.

3 Likes

Please delete the following planets:

Brada
Kaihua
Terric

How do you extend SOV if it’s in lockdown? Thanks.

Buy a world fuel and apply it to the world to extend it.

2 Likes