šŸŽØ Rental Planet Colors

Please elaborate. Why?
Players can obtain these items at anytime almost anywhere, including Exos.
No Exos, so scratch that.

3 Likes

You donā€™t think itā€™ll take a hit from more of those resources being around and not walled off by people? Bunch of fresh non plotted planets ripe for the plucking. And youā€™re talking more than just one exo here and there as thereā€™s bound to be 10 new planets when this hits live.

1 Like

I think everything has to adapt each time a new perm planet or Exo comes into existence. Or each time a whale walls things off, makes big purchases, makes big salesā€¦

As the game grows, and there are more players, they will also have an effect on everything since there will be more sellers, more items being sold, etc.

4 Likes

rentals are t1-6, resources are infinite, generated the same way, still takes the same amount of time and effort to get them

I agree everything needs to adapt. Personally I couldnt care less if that market takes a dive. Means goods crafted from them will go down and Iā€™ll have to do less crafting lol. But I also feel the same way about the color market too. Things change and adapting needs to happen. Canā€™t cling onto something forever

2 Likes

I donā€™t think metals/gems will be an issue. Exos pretty much killed the blocking off resource tactic. If anything i think prices will go back up as more people will be playing and making new builds.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing stating they canā€™t be t7. There are non exo t7 profiles. As well as t8. We are also supposed to get perm t7/8 at some point too. And sure they are ā€œinfiniteā€ but say 10 fresh diamond planets hit live. You donā€™t think thatā€™ll affect the market at all?

Maybe. I know for me Iā€™ll actually be destroying builds on live and using those mats for my builds on my sovereign planet(s) when I get them. So for me I wonā€™t be buying new mats.

Also 1 exo here and there is different than a handful of fresh planets.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: :triangular_ruler: Plotting on Rental Planets

One major reason why some people want to pay for a rental world is to realise a long term project/s.
For myself, this project would be quite large and involve a lot of time and effort.
For this project I would wish to have the world of a particular colour set to complement the build.
I could just choose from the current set of available colours but I would always know that it was never quite as I wanted and if colours did become available one year later do I start all over again?
There are a lot of positives for rental worlds, putting colours aside (eg. no floating platforms dotting the horizon :ok_hand:) but that still isnā€™t enough for me.

The ones who care enough about colour choice might be in the minority :man_shrugging: but others here obviously do feel the same and so still an opinion worth expressing.

fyi for me, gleam has zero factor in wanting to choose the colour schemeā€¦itā€™s the rocks, grass trees etc that I would wish to control.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :triangular_ruler: Plotting on Rental Planets