Repeated Guild Buff Notifications

I’m pretty sure this was reported previously…
My buffs expired while I was in-game and it gave me 10-20+ notifications

5 Likes

I do recall some players reporting it before on the forum somewhere, as I was asking questions about how it was occurring. What were you doing prior to the effects being shown on screen?

I went through a portal, from Biitula to Gyosha.
When I entered Gyosha (the place/beacon with the guild buffs), the notifications started.
I opened my inventory and put a trophy in my hand. Eventually it stopped.

Question not for me but I’ll answer in hopes of helping :D.

Personally, I think the reason is simply the buff running out of time. Happened many times right after the buff is over.

:+1: Yes, as I mentioned, my buff expired. And it proceeded to let me know, many times lol

1 Like

As you can see in the video, it gave me the wrong notification too.
It says “you now have defeat insurance” - when, instead, it had expired.

1 Like

Yeah, I used to see this alot as well. It seemed to be when the buff got under 1 full minute remaining it would do this. I used to just go to sanctum for 1 min at that time to stop the repeated notifications.

3 Likes

If you’re online when a guild buff naturally runs out, the buff will start toggling on and off until you change servers or go to the sanctum. Not sure if it matters but we always have 3 guild buffs active when one of them expires.

1 Like

As mayu said

Ah, so the expiration was causing the effect on screen. Thanks for the comments (and for the video), I’ve added these to the bug database.

3 Likes