World: Agabab
Position: -46, 73, 897
Owner: Ahnayia
Collaborators: none

World: tawas
Position: -666.73, 65.90, -1211.71.
Owner: pyccknn3bepb
Collaborators: none.

Hi James, how big is too big for beacons? Once I know my centre point I figure Iā€™ll need about a radius of 100 blocks (diameter 200), thanks for any infoā€¦
Ando

Is it possible for me to get my beacon in Agabab extended by 30x30? I want to take control of the little lava pool and most of the tiny pond.

Quick question. Are you able to expand, merge or edit already existing beacons we have requested? We own some and I would like to know if there are changes possible - for example if some people would wish to join in respectively.

I would love a beacon.

Server: Yafaday
Position: 474.53, 201.90, -2079.52
Owner: PendragonTheNinja
Collaborators: None

It should be centered in the middle of the circle, on the stack of three bounce pads. I donā€™t know if you guys go to the specific locations and set the beacons, or if you just use your fancy developer powers and code them in, but I was hoping the beacon could be centered there, so if thatā€™s at ALL possible, I would be very grateful. :slight_smile:

@james Question. How large can a beacon be? How much can we ask for? I am far away from anybody else, and I plan on creating a sort of city here, so however large the largest beacon can be, I would love that.

Hey, Iā€™m loving the game! Would like to request a beacon as follows:

World: Kohe
Position: 949.86, 87.39, -125.91
Area: 100 x 100 squares
Owner: aryelleification

Thanks so much!

World: Lapas
Position: -405, 70, 1750
Owner: Apocalyptica
Size: as big as you will allow (nobody nearby so no worries of overlap)

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to have a beacon too.

World: Xewell
Position: 503.12, 71.90, 654.91
Owner: Blackraist
Collaborators: None. I hope this will change soon.

Thanks

Blackraist

Please add Collaborator Maxdata to my Beacon.

World: Selta
Position: 2329, 160, -3405
Owner: Heurazio
Radius: 170 in all directions

thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Could I have a beacon please?

World: Nbor
Position: -667, 117, 1146
Owner: Stretchious
Collaborators: indiezone
Size: about 75 blocks in all directions if possible, please!

Thanks!

Edited, as I donā€™t actually need all of the space I originally requested! Although Iā€™m guessing that as ā€¦

ā€¦ this thread will soon no longer be required :wink:

:frowning: This beacon is now covering my home where I store all my blocks, as well as a path I build into the mountain beside my home.

Now Iā€™m standing under the fortress in the mountain (VEKIL -1045.32, 184.40, 1137.24) which I built myself and cannot enterā€¦

I would have my beacon here to build my home:
World : saptu
Position : -630, 100, -305
Owner : doomsdayknight
Collaborators : doomsdayknight

For the size i would go for the maximum my wayfarer rank enable me.
Thanks

Yes - we can add / remove / change / anything your current beacons. (The user system is quite close as well.)

1 Like

Technically any size, but when the user system comes out - itā€™ll be more controlled. Players will need to progress to grow their beacon capacity. At the moment theyā€™re basically free, in the future youā€™ll need work for them and they will be limited.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve given you permission to access this space. In the future itā€™ll be better with the user beacons. Sorry for the overlap.

World: Vadvy
Position:-126.52, 149.90, -507.45
Owner: zerodantheman
Collaborators: none for now

Hi,
World: Folva
Position: -71.46, 94.90, -620.55
Owner: Time2
Collaborators: None

Thanks

World: lapas
Position: 316.29, 82.90, -195.05