Request basket budget (with advanced lock)

Hellooo everyone!
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

So as per the topic, i placed a request basket with an advanced lock and gave a friend of mine permissions on the lock. The basket is clearly under the coverage of the lock (as shown by the red highlight). This friend has no access to beacon - only lock. Weird part is, he manages to remove items from a nearby shopstand (covered by advanced lock too) but he cant place budget in the basket. I tried palcing some coins and it worked but when he places some (more coins than in basket), the budget goes back to the amount i placed. Is this intended or is it a bug? I can provide details and location of basket if required in a PM. Thanks a lot.

It has been a couple of minutes since i posted this and @vdragon hasn’t showed up yet (:joy::joy::joy:). Please show up and solve this with your ancient Oortian powers :pray:.

advanced locks have area of effect unless directly placed on an item… maybe that is what is happening?

Area of effect? Probably that’s what’s wrong? Because none of the locks i mentioned is placed on the request basket/shop stand directly. They’re placed on the ground next to each of them. Thing is when looking at the locks, they show what they affect and the basket and shopstand are affected by the 2 locks.

Without a screenshot / video, I can’t picture this.

I’m not sure what timezone you’re in, but this is what I see in the UK.

It’s somewhat unlikely for me to sleepwalk over to my home PC and see the reply at that time.

Fixed in the next release

1 Like

I know we all are all over the world so I knew that - was just a joke :roll_eyes::cowboy_hat_face:

Thanks! (10 char)