Request- Pickaxes given ability to mine gleam blocks faster

Hi!

With the addition of new gleam colors, every world was given a default color.

Unfortunately, the new gleam color for the world my builds are on just doesn’t work (I have a lot to redo).

I’d like to request that pickaxes be given the ability to mine gleam around the speed of axes on wood.

2 Likes

I haven’t had any issue mining gleam with the pickaxe. I guess you’re saying it’s not fast enough–but I already have issues over-mining ordinary dirt with the shovel because it’s so fast. I’m not entirely sure if this is something you need, or just something you want because a color change didn’t match your sense of aesthetics.

@brook_monroe

You can mine gleam with the pickaxe, but it has the same speed as using your hands to break it. I’m hoping for a faster way to clear and replace my large gleam crystal structures, and that seemed like the most reasonable thing to ask for, since gleam is a crystal/mineral.

It’s just a request, I’m not demanding anything :kissing_heart:

Thanks for your consideration.

Faster block breaking with pickaxe for gleam and STONE!! breaking stone is painfully slow when trying to clear land and such :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Pimp towers…

As much as I really really want a speedy pickaxe for stone… imagine it in the hands of a griefer… :frowning:

yeah, that would be not good, but may be we just need to be more used to beacons (even if I know that we cannot put all into beacons :confused: )

Fast pickaxe should be !!! I have 5 days rework my castle made of stone. for aesthetics…

If the game is built around what Griefers MIGHT do then it will be no fun for anybody

2 Likes